Chapter 1

It was her engagement today and on the fourth day is the marriage. The house was filled with guests, kids running about, flowers, sweets, chattering and what not.
Tina was waiting eagerly for her colleagues to arrive for the engagement. She had a few close friends who were all settled in other states so it was of no use to expect them for the marriage.
Though she has already invited her  friends and they had assure her they would try to attend her marriage but she knew it was just to give her an assurance.
The groom and his family were already present in the hall which was decorated with chandeliers, blue flowers and authentic Indian snacks were stalled at the corners.
Every set up was planned by Tina herself. She had very clearly stated to the planners of how she wanted very thing to be and every one knew how particular Tina was about her taste.
Every thing was going on as her plan.
Finally Tina and Vicky were going to tie the knot.
Their relationship had started in a very unconventional way and then from there they decided to take it slow. From there everything started to fall in its place in due time their date of getting hitched was also decided.
Time do fly fast when you are having the time of your life.
Vicky is a nice boy. He comes from a nice family. His family comprises of his father Mr. Varun Gupta, his mother Mrs. Malini Gupta and his younger brother Manav. Vicky's family tree is quite big but due to his father's job they stayed here for a long time now. Though Mr. Varun Gupta is now a retired police man but he desires to spend the last days of his life in this place.
Vicky is a lawyer and Tina is a teacher. Both have their own career but their level of understanding is immense. They can just look at each other and understand what the other is thinking. Vicky is a sweet talker whereas Tina is an introvert.
But both compliment each other in a sweet way.
One of Tina's cousin came running to Tina, "Hey Tina, your colleagues have arrived. Where should I make them sit?"
Tina looked up from her mobile, "first bring them here. I want to talk to them."

Just a little moment later her colleagues entered her room and gave her compliment.
" Wow Miss Tina, you look fabulous."
"Thank you madam, where are the other teachers? Did they not come? " ,asked Tina.
"Actually the male teachers are in the hall and we ladies came here to have a look at you and your make up before your dear husband can." laughed her colleagues. Another lady from the far corner said, "How old fashioned of you Mrs. Basu. In this time of internet I'm sure our pretty Miss Tina has already sent her pic to her would be husband in whatsapp, haven't you Miss Tina?" Everyone started laughing along with Tina herself. Tina said,
"No Mrs. Basu, Miss yeasmin. I can assure you my future husband has yet to see me in my new look. I didn't pay attention to his pestering."
"But I must say Tina, you are really looking pretty in this lehenga"
"Thank you ma'am", said Tina.
Tina's aunty entered the room,
" Okay Tina, let me take your guests to the hall and you please finish your touch ups if you want. I will be coming back to take you to the hall for the ceremony."
"Okay aunty, I am ready. And please see that my guests are well attended."
"Ofcourse dear, you don't have to say that", her aunt replied.

""Ofcourse dear, you don't have to say that", her aunt replied

(Tina's engagement dress ☝️)

The engagement ceremony got over, the bride and the groom were sitting together on the platform prepared for them. All the guests and relatives came and congratulated them.
Vicky had a peaceful smile on his face and looked time and again at Tina's face. He could not believe his luck. His love got its recognition today, his love today was sitting beside him, looking elegant bas ever. Tina felt a gaze on her, so she  turned to her side and found Vicky looking lovingly at her.
She smiled at him and asked,
" What are you staring at? Am I not looking good?"
Vicky laughed and replied,
" You are looking the most adoringly beautiful girl in the hall today. When did I get so lucky?"
Tina jokingly said, " Good deeds of your previous life it seems".
"Omg, where is my shy girlfriend who always says I don't know what to talk?" Vicky laughed.
Tina too laughed softly and said,
" She has been trained by the best sweet talker of the town. She got her wits."

And in this way with their sweet banter the engagement ceremony came to an end. The couple were blessed by all and were waiting in anticipation for their marriage.
Atlast after the long wait of 3 days Tina and Vicky's marriage was held in a grand ceremony.
"They are looking great together. Such a lovely pair, made for each other" said everyone.
Finally, Tina and Vicky got married and started a new phase of their life. Tina felt a peacefulness in her heart because now she and Vicky were married and are going to start their life together.
But somewhere she was sad to leave back her family, her parents, brother, her memories that she made till her adulthood in this house. She was also anxious about whether she would be accepted well in Vicky's family or not. She hoped with Vicky's help she could win everyone's heart in her new family.
She prayed to God to take care of her parents and brother and to bless her in her new life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Live and let live ❤️ Ushoshi ❤️
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please do vote, comment and share.