Ava rolled her eyes, but didn't complain as he hugged her. She ruffled a hand through Levi's hair and pecked Ella on the cheek, only hesitating once she stopped by Alex. He seemed just as unsure about what to do, before just deciding to awkwardly extend his hand. With one look at it she raised her eyebrows, glancing back at him.

"You want to shake hands with me?" she said slowly.

"I only know I don't want you to slap me," Alex said," so I just thought I'd keep your hands somewhere else to accomplish that goal."

Something gentle wove it's way into Ava's expression as she let her hand graze Alex' cheek, quickly replaced by one of her smirks after. She shook her head, before finally blowing them all a kiss and walking away. Mia and Elisabeth were already waving, a car coming closer and parking in front of Ella's house.

"I'll see you all soon," Ava said.

"See you later," Alex replied quietly.

She glanced at him, offering him a smile, and then the three of them said their goodbyes one last time. Somehow seeing them drive off made the house feel a bit more quiet already, but on the other hand Sebastian was loud enough to compensate she supposed. With a frown she wondered when she had last seen him, though if it was any relief he couldn't have been arrested again without her seeing him.

"Have you seen Seb?" she asked Faiza, her neighbour leaning against her doorway.

"Probably overslept," Faiza replied," I didn't want to wake him."

"No worries, I'll go kick him," Ella said.

"Kick him?" Will blinked.

Ella shook her head at him. "It's called familial love. If I had to wake up with two hours of sleep he can't rest either."

Levi gave her an encouraging pat on the back and she flashed a grin at him. Before she could go up though Faiza called her back, eyes warm.

"If you want we can do a board game night," she said," Bash will probably be awake by then."

"I will destroy you all at Monopoly," Alex said immediately.

"You mean enjoy a nice game with friends," Will said.

"There are no friends in Monopoly, Will."

"Sounds fun," Ella smiled, before her eyes lit up," I even think I have Twister at home."

"I'll text him," Faiza said, glancing up at the windows of her house," knowing your brother he probably will forget right after you tell him after all."

"Come with, Faiza," Ella suggested, gesturing at the doorway," he'll be in a better mood."

Faiza hesitated, before finally nodding. Honestly Ella was glad that the tension between her and Sebastian was beginning to fade again, though she wasn't sure if they would ever revert back to their normal ways again, nor if they should. Their conversation lapsed into small talk, only stopping once they heard a laugh coming from Sebastian's room. At first Ella thought she had heard it wrong, but when she came closer she was sure she hadn't.

Sebastian had a girl in his room.

"Oh shit," Alex murmured.

Ella felt the anger flash through her, walking over to open his door. She really had thought he was serious with Faiza and now here her stupid brother was, being as indecisive as always. Faiza to her credit didn't let any emotions shine through, though her soft warmth shattered like glass.

"Sebastian," Ella shouted," get out of your room, I want to say something to you."

"Go away, Ella!" he replied," I'm busy."

"I swear, Sebastian, you're so funny," a girl giggled.

"That's a lie and we both know it!" Ella interjected.

"Why does no one tell me I'm funny?" Alex frowned.

"I don't lie," Levi said.

"You're funny," Will offered.

"It doesn't feel the same," Alex said with a solemn shake of his head, deciding to ignore Levi's comment completely.

"Ella, it's alright," Faiza said," there's no need for you to intervene for my sake."

Though Sebastian had switched over to Spanish to shout at Ella to get the hell out, he stopped talking immediately once he heard Faiza's voice. She could hear things fall in his room as he scrambled to get up, the lock of his door immediately off, but he hesitated while opening it. The girl had gone silent in the background and Ella wondered how the hell she had gotten in without her mother noticing. Then again, she and Levi had gotten inside a skating rink at night, so she supposed everything was possible.

Levi stood still behind her right at that moment, his hand on her shoulder to calm her down. It was hard though - mainly because Faiza was a close friend of hers as well and also because she had expected better from Sebastian. She was surprised enough that he wasn't on his knees in front of Faiza already, because he always lost his boldness when it came to her, but when he spoke it seemed he had found it again.

"Do you trust me, Faiza?" he said.

"Why do you ask, Bash?" she said.

"Because I need to know," he said," I know I'm the one pursuing you and I haven't given you a reason yet, but you know me. You know I love you. If you can't trust me about that now, when will you?"

"This is some Love Island stuff we're witnessing," Alex muttered.

"Can we binge Love Island again soon?" Will whispered back.

"No," Levi replied.

"Shut up," Ella said.

Faiza didn't seem to hear them though, watching the door with a complicated expression on her face. Though Ella understood Sebastian's question, she also could see why Faiza was reacting this way. Hell, if she had heard the same things coming from a room Levi was in she would have been angry, but all Faiza was was quiet, like her words evaporated into air on her tongue. Instead of choking on them she breathed them out though, her expression clearing up like the sky when the decision had settled in her chest, voice soft.

"I do," she said.

The silence that followed was a vast one, Will having immediately placed a hand on Alex' lips to muffle his gasp. Ella glanced between Faiza and Sebastian's door, before just deciding to take a step back and lean against Levi. It wasn't her place to meddle, even though she hadn't been able to stop herself before. Right then the door opened, Sebastian standing in the doorway.

"You can come in," he said.

And so they did.