The End of the World - Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Are you ok" I asked worried

"Yeah, fine. I'm full of ideas." he said getting louder, "Bristling with them. Idea number one, teleportation through five thousand degrees needs some kind of feed. Idea number two, this feed must be hidden nearby."

He went over to the ostrich egg that was sitting in its stand he then smashed it to revele a small, little divice that was in his hand.

"Idea three." He said holding it tightly and walked back over to us then said. "If you're as clever as me, then a teleportation feed can be reversed." He pressed the button and we watched as The Lady Cassandra came back.

"Oh, you should've seen their little alien faces." She was saying not knowing she was back here " Oh" she said shocked as we saw her, some of us were confused and the others were uterly furious.

"The last human." The doctor laughed without humour.

"So, you passed my little test. Bravo. This makes you eligible to join, er, the Human Club." Cassandra stuttered on what she was saying.

"People have died, Cassandra. You murdered them." The Doctor said always speaking in that Northern acsent.

"It depends on your definition of people, and that's enough of a technicality to keep your lawyers dizzy for centuries. Take me to court, then, Doctor. And watch me smile and cry and flutter..." She said and then stoped as we all heard a creak.

"And creak?" The doctor said humourously

"And what?" Cassandra asked.

"You're creaking. Your skin's tightening up without any moisture. And guess who's not here to give you a helping spritz?" The doctor said.

"What? I'm drying out! Oh, sweet heavens. Moisturise me, moisturise me! Where are my surgeons? My lovely boys! It's too hot!" She moaned agonisingly

"You raised the temperature." The Doctor reminded her.

"Have pity! Moisture me! Oh, oh, Doctor, I'm sorry. I'll do anything." Cassandra pleaded to her.

"Doctor you can't just let her die, shes a living being" I said, I would of called her a human being but she was far from that, she wasn't human anymore

"Help her." Rose said trying to help her as well.

"Everything has it's time and everything dies." The Doctor said coldly.

"I'm too young!" Cassandra exclaimed before she bursted into pieces leaning back avoiding to get her dead skin on me. I looked at her remains sadly, knowing that she just went down the wrong path.

After the whole advent we sat on the steps with a large view of earth which was now just a bunch of astroids moving around.

"The end of the Earth. It's gone. We were too busy saving ourselves. No one saw it go. All those years, all that history, and no one was even looking. It's just.." I cried onto Roses shoulder which was very unlike me

"Come with me." The Doctor asked us.

He took Rose and I back to her present day London on a busy street where we were standing in the middle of it.

"You think it'll last forever, people and cars and concrete, but it won't. One day it's all gone. Even the sky. Our planet's gone. It's dead. It burned like the Earth. It's just rocks and dust before it's time." The Doctor explained.

"What happened?" Rose asked.

"There was a war and my people lost" he told us

"A war with who, What about your people," I asked him. A part of me knowing by the way he talked and acted to day and even when I first met him.

"Our people were known as Time lords, I'm the last Time. All the rest are gone. I'm the only survivor.' The Doctor sighed.

"There's me now and Lola, won't you come Lola." Rose smiled at me. I nodded my head vigerously.

"You've seen how dangerous it is, Rose. Lola your what 15, 16 still in school you have a life out there, not traviling seeing people die right before your eyes. Do you want to go home?" He asked looking at me like it was forbidden to travel with him.

"Firstly, I'm 17, Secondly I finish school in a month and Thirdly..." I breathed out " Traveling with you, I know that you save more lives then you let die and I want to be apart of that helping out. And you need someone you can't spend your whole life alone using adventures to stop your greving. You need me and Rose." I told him with complete honesty.

He rolled his eyes "you humans"

"I don't know about you." Rose interupted. "I want... Oh, can you smell chips?" Rose asked us with a smile on her face.

"Yeah." The Doctor laughed.

"I want chips." I said smiling back at her

"Right then, before you get me into that box, chips it is, and you can pay." Rose told the Doctor.

"No money." The Doctor grinned at us.

"What sort of a date are you." I looked at her like she was nuts."Come on then, tightwad, chips are on me. We've only got five billion years til the shops close." Rose laughed and I joined her as we walked down the street like best friends