Midnight

Late in the night, Mista wanders around the main living area, pacing back and forth restlessly. He pauses for a moment, staring at the orange fire, seemingly dying out. Mista shoves his hands in his pockets, wondering where this sudden rush of insomnia came from. He sighs, then plops down onto the couch behind him. Meanwhile, Giorno wakes up from a small nap he had taken in the afternoon. Giorno gets out of bed, wondering if anyone else was awake at such a late hour. He left the room, walking down the hall and to the living room, a fire lit in the fireplace. Giorno walks over to the couch, seeing Mista. "Mista! What are you doing awake? It's so late.. are you alright?" Giorno asked as he sat down by the other, worried but happy that Mista was awake.

Mista simply replied,"Can't sleep." while continuing to stare into the fireplace. Giorno lovingly rested his chin on Mista's shoulder, now hugging the side of Mista. "Would some hugs help you fall asleep, Mista?" He asked with a small smile. Mista drew his attention away from the fireplace and to Giorno. "Yeah, it would." Mista returned the hug, now smiling as well.

As the fire slowly burned down into ash, Giorno and Mista had cuddled up on the couch, both happy from the presence of the other.

Mista brushed his hand through the other males messy braid, strands of hair straying from the braid. "Your hair's so messy, Gio.. it's cute this way." He planted a gentle kiss on Giorno's forehead. A faint blush could be seen on Giorno's cheeks. "Thank you, Mista, but I don't think messy hair is necessarily 'cute'." The other male thought for a moment. "Well.." He looked up to the side, thinking. "..its cute on you." He smiled, waiting for his lover to respond to his flirtation.

Giorno's face flushed even more, appreciating the compliment. "Well, I suppose that messy hair could be cute." Giorno took off Mista's hat, smiling playfully. "But you with messy hair is cuter than me with.. this mop I have on my head." Mista's face scrunched up, completely disagreeing with GioGio. "Giorno, your hair is not a mop... it's soft..." Mista pet Giorno's hair, his words failing. Giorno kissed Mista's cheek, scooting closer to Mista while resting his hand on Mista's cheek. "Oh thank you!"