Elijah could see the pain behind Klaus' eyes. Klaus was afraid of losing you. He didn't want you dead and he didn't want you hurting while alive. He understood.

Elijah took a step toward Klaus and sighed, "Brother, you know she loves you. You knows she would want to spend eternity with you, and if that means becoming a vampire, she would gladly give up mortality for you. I know that deep down, you know this. Niklaus, she wants nothing more than to be with you."

Klaus thought over his words. He knew Elijah was right. Of course, he was. He smiled and commented, "Ever the wiser."

Elijah smiled and told him, "So do you plan on doing?"

Klaus sighed, "If the spell doesn't work...I'll turn her. Davina believes that, because the spell is made for humam beings, it wouldn't affect her as a vampire. Hopefully, the witch is right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I hope I'm wrong because the curse could make her a ripper as well."

Elijah shook his head, "As you said, she cannot be affected if she isn't human. Besides, look at Caroline and Tyler."

Klaus rolled his eyes. Just then, his phone rang. Klaus fished it out of his pocket and saw it was Hayley who was calling.

"Yes?" Klaus answered.

Hayley's voice was angry as she spoke, "A body just washed up from the lake. It's one of my people. His neck was snapped and he has bites all over his hand."

Klaus' lips parted, "What?" He turned to Elijah and, in the next moment, he disappeared out of the room. Klaus looked around your car, looking for anything to tell him you weren't the cause of this.

In the front seat, there was a bottle. Klaus sighed and reached for it, screwing off the lid to immediately smell blood.

He was back in front of Elijah in no time. He held out the bottle and spoke, "It seems she's been busy."

Elijah screwed off the lid just as Klaus had done and screwed it back the moment after. "Werewolf blood."

Hayley's voice came on the other end, "Care to explain what's happening?"

Elijah exchanged a look with Klaus before saying, "Y/N has been cursed by our mother. The curse activated when Niklaus fed her his blood to save her life. You need to keep your pack away from her. It seems werewolf blood qualifies for quenching her thirst and, if she can kill a werewolf, that means she is quite dangerous..."

"Wait, is Y/N a vampire?" Hayley asked, shocked.

"No. She's cursed." Klaus said before hanging up. "We need that counter spell now."

~. ~. ~. ~

Klaus stopped his pacing as he looked at the person who just entered the large room. "Tyler." Elijah spoke first, standing up and stuffing his hands in his pockets, "What are you doing here?"

He looked between the two brothers, both were staring him down. Tyler sighed and said, "I came to tell you about Y/N."

"The fact that she's blood-thirsty. Yes, we already know. Run along now." Klaus spoke, rolling his eyes.

Tyler furrowed his brow, "You know?"

"Yes, of course, we know. Now, if that's all..." Elijah told him.

Tyler spoke, "Wait, I came to say something. Earlier today, she came to me asking for blood. She'd done the same thing a few days ago. She said she needed hybrid blood because of the wolves and vampires not getting along... I gave her some the first time."

Klaus had Tyler pinned against the wall before he could blink. He hissed through his teeth, "You did what?"

Tyler spoke quickly, "I didn't know she was lying! She can be very convincing when she wants to! I spoke with Hayley yesterday and she told me that the vampires and werewolves were getting along! I found out what was really going on earlier today!"