We hear people screaming and hooting as we smile and lipsync to the girly song, and as we finish, we do the same- leave the floor, and come back. I suddenly came face to face with Kyungsoo, who wasn't my partner.

"Wait, why are you here?" I asked him, who was smiling. "I thought you were with Soojin unnie."

"Soojin's real partner is Donghae, not me. And you don't want a friend to be your partner? I think it's better than someone you don't know." Kyungsoo says as I knew he was talking about Donghae, the junior who was my partner. Donghae sunbae was actually standing next to Soojin, and the two were smiling at each other.

The music suddenly turns on, and my conversation with Kyungsoo was put to a stop. After a few of the dance moves, I realized that Kyungsoo was dancing very intimately with me. Instead of the light touches we were supposed to do, he danced and touched me with feelings and sensuality. It was like he was playing with me, but I wasn't so sure. I mean how can I concentrate on the dance when a guy dancing sexily next to you is giving you smiles of a little innocent boy?

We end with a pose that makes Kyungsoo and I face each other. The gym explodes in clapping and cheering, and we're both breathing hard. Kyungsoo's eyes searched mine and I quickly turn away and jog off the floor. Some people were setting up the equipment for the singing part, and Kyungsoo also leaves.

I jog to Juyeon, who was with Kai. They congratulated me and I did the same to them. Kai pecks Juyeon's cheeks in proudness, and she hits his arm lightly.

"You did so well Hana!" Juyeon said as my smile grew larger.

"Thanks. I'm sure that Troublemaker had other people feeling jealous of you and Kai." I said as Juyeon's blush turned a bright red. We sat down on the floor, and soft music began.

Kyungsoo and some of his friends were going to sing to a ballad, and when it was Kyungsoo's turn, I couldn't help but feel my fluttering heart and listen to his smooth voice.

My eyes saw him only, and no one else. I felt like my eyes were glued on him, and that his gaze was my only way out.

I felt eyes looking at me now, and I snap out of my trance.

Kyungsoo looks at me with a serious look, and everyone seemed to be looking at us.

"Say yes!" I heard some people say.

"Say yes Hana!" Juyeon yelled happily.

Wait what's happening? Why are people telling me to say yes? To who? For what?

"Say yes! Say yes!" The crowd starts chanting.

I look all around me, and I open my mouth. The entire gym turns quiet, and I take a deep breath and say...

"No."

-

"What were you thinking Farhana?!" Juyeon said in frustration for the umpteenth time. "Kyungsoo just asked you what you've been dying to hear and-"

"I'm sorry Juyeon for something that I did not pay attention to for the hundredth time. And he said it in the gym, where everyone heard what he said and my answer. I- did NOT hear what he said, and I have a right to say yes or no." I answered.

I felt scared that I answered Kyungsoo's question wrongly by not paying attention to it. I admit that I didn't hear his question, even if he held his microphone.

But as I remembered all the happy faces of Kyungsoo's fan club members, I knew that I've done something wrong.

I walked down the hallway away from Juyeon, and I accidently bumped into someone.

exo imagines || on hiatus  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें