𝑯𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒔

Tears welled up in my eyes as he shoved my head further down on his length, making me take him completely down my throat. I reached my limit a loooong time ago, yet he still kept going. He was angry today. He was clearly upset and I didn't know why.

"Mmhhg-" I dug my nails into his thighs and tried to pull away, but he wouldn't budge. Finally, he let go out my head and let me breathe. I gasped for air. My throat was sore and dry.

"Are you done wasting my time or do you need another 50 minutes?" I stared at him in shock, I didn't know how to respond. This isn't my Keigo.

Sure the Keigo I knew could be cocky and overly sensitive sometimes, totally nonchalant. But this...was different. He was a completely different person today.

I didn't like this side of him. I wanted him to go back to his sweet, sensual self.

I shook my head with a frown, before straddling his lap once more.

I lowered my hips, swallowing his lower half. Because of how much I'd already came, I was overly sensitive. Like I said, I reached my limit long ago.

I felt like cumming just from that. But I didn't complain. I didn't whine. I didn't do anything. Just simply began lifting myself up and slamming back down.

My eyes were tightly shut as I bit down on my tongue to prevent any noises as I was scared it would make him even more upset.

"Fuuuuuck.." He groaned and began slightly lifting his hips to meet my thrusts.

Suddenly he wrapped a hand around my neck, flipping us over so he was on top, and began ramming into me.

I didn't even notice I came. My legs began to shake as he kept ramming into me, loud moans now escaping my lips.

"Keigo..please no... more!"

"What's that? More you said?" He began full on plowing into me, making my eyes roll back into my head and my body bounce roughly.

"Fuck...I'm cumming" He loud out a string of moans and grunts as he finished inside of my cum-filled pussy, creaming me once more. 

He slowly pulled out of my sensitive twitching hole, and collapsed next to me, finally worn out.

We sat in a comfortable silence, my legs still shaking slightly.

"Hey kid.." I turned and looked at him.

"I'm sorry I got carried away. A lot has happened and I decided to take it out on you...which was wrong of me." He paused for a second, then sat up and pulled me on his lap.

His touch was gentle once more, not like earlier when he was dragging me around and pulling on my hair or roughly gripping my boobs or waist.

I hesitantly wrapped my arms around his neck, not looking at him anymore.

Another sigh.

"Look, I understand if you're mad or upset with me. But I just want you to know that I love you and you mean the world to me. You're not just some fuck toy..and the way I acted today might've really gave you that impression.

Tears threatened to spill from my eyes hearing him say this. I really thought I had something to do with why he was so angry.

He lifted my chin, making me look up at him. He leaned down and placed a long, slow kiss on my lips.

"I...love..you..Y/n."

He stroked my cheek with one hand, the other tracing circles on my lower back.

We pulled away, breathing slightly heavy.

"Can you let me make it up to you?" He whispered gently into my ear, with a hint of playfulness and seduction.

"I'm still sensitive..."

"That's what makes it even better," He smirked, flipping us over so he was on top again, "I'll fuck you until your dumb and can't even remember your name babybird." He fully bottomed out inside me in one quick, hard thrust.

I threw my head back with a gasp and clenched the sheets.

"Fuck! Keigo-" He began picking up a moderate pace, gradually picking up speed the louder my moans got.

"Is it...here!" He hit a certain spot that instantly made my come again, my legs shaking harder from all the overstimulation while I squirted and cried out.

My brain began to feel like it was melting, everything around me becoming blurry.

"Nomore..mhgf please...Fuck Keigo.." I slurred my words as if I were drunk.

He wasn't kidding when he said he was gonna fuck me dumb.

Even after all those rounds earlier, I was still hanging on..just barely. I was like a string ready to snap any second.

"KEIGO!"
_________________________
"Damn it I really should learn when to control myself sometimes..." I looked down at Y/n, a panting mess. The bed and the floor were soaked from her endless squirting, our discarded clothes as well.

  Not to mention she probably couldn't walk..I was beginning to regret my actions, knowing I'd get an ear-full from her once she wakes up.

But the sight of her beautiful, nude, sweat-covered body was truly a magnificent image. I wished I could somehow engrave it into my memory.

I pulled a blanket over her, walking away into our rather large, shared bathroom.

I turned on the shower, cleaning myself quickly before getting dressed and walking back out to the bedroom.

I had a big mess to clean up..