N: well your not anymore you gained weight my side girls aren't even as ugly as you everyone stood there in shock by what he said and my heart just broke into a million pieces 

AJ: you no what it's okay I hope your life is better without me now go eat up the food don't let it go to waste and I'll start packing my stuff right now.

N: that's it your leaving 

AJ: yes nick you don't want me why would I stay and your gift is on the bed and I hope you find the one who makes you happy.

And with that I walked to our room which is now his room and packed all my stuff and I let all my tears come out and then there was a knock on the door and I told them to come in it was everyone in the hype house they came to Comfort me even oliva then there was another knock and it was nick 

N: can I talk to you AJ 

I just ignore him and he left and everyone kept on telling me how he's not worth my tears and everything when I was and then they asked me if I would come visit and I told them I couldnt because I can even Stan to see his face without crying and told them I was going to sway for a while and then going back to mines. After about 10 minutes I was done packing and I walked down stairs and saw nick sitting down about to cry.

AJ: hey nick be for I go I just want to tell you that I love you more than anything but I also hate you more than anyone bye Nicky 

N: wait AJ n-   And with that I walked out of the house and  Hollywood fix was there and they walked up to me 

HF: hey AJ are you okay 

AJ: well no me and nick are over 

HF: isn't your guys six months and do you think you guys well get back together 

AJ: I don't want to talk about today but I don't don't think so I love him but I don't think he feels the same anymore 

HF: well you still be part of the hype house or visit 

AJ: yes I will but I don't think I will visit but I have to go 

HF: oh okay well I hope you feel better 

And with that I walked away to my car and put my stuff in and then I drove off I was almost at sway when everything went black.

Nicks POV 

I was crying my out eyes I just lost the love of my life I been very distance because I been very stressed and I felt as if I wasn't good enough for her and after all I did today I finally realized what I have been doing the part that heart the most were when she told me she loved me yet she hated me more than anyone and that she cried her self to sleep every night. I finally decided to go up to my room and ryland was there sitting on my bed and I saw the box she got me and the hoodie I got the hoodie and it smelt just like her then I open the box and I almost broke down aging. Then I got the box and opened it to find a necklace with a crown on it and there was another one which I was guessing was for her and I started to cry my eyes out so ryland came to comfort me.

 Then I got the box and opened it to find a necklace with a crown on it and there was another one which I was guessing was for her and I started to cry my eyes out so ryland came to comfort me

About ten minutes later he got a call.

Rylands POV

I received a phone call and it was from the hospital while they were on the phone about to tell me why they called all the hype house came into the room but then they said AJ got into a car accident and that's she might not make it and I started to burst out crying and everyone was asking me what happened and I told them everything then Avani said we should go to the hospital right now and that she would call sway and tell them what happened but we all looked at nick who was crying even more blaming himself then avani told us to go nick was about to get up when i told him it wasn't a good idea to go and then he went in his bed and cuddle up to the bear he gave her at prom but he put the hoodie over it and cried.

Jeremy's POV 

I was in a date with Katie because AJ was planning something special for her's and nicks six months. The waiter was about to come and ask us what we wanted but the I got a phone call from Noah at first I wasn't going to answer it but Katie told me to answer it. I was about to cry right there because Noah told me that Avani called them and told them AJ got into a car accident and might now make it. Katie looked at me with worried eyes and then I told her want happy but when I did I cried and she started to cry and i told her we should go so we decided to leave but we left a tip still. About 20 minutes later we got to the hospital everyone was there from sway and hype and even Brent,Lexi  and dom were there but I noticed that Nick wasn't there I am kinda confused. So I went up to Noah and asked were nick was and he said he didn't know but he wants to know so we walked up to ryland and asked what happened before he could tell us the sway boys came behind use to listen to what he was about to and he was kinda scared to tell us but he did. When I found what happy I was really mad and you could tell that sway was too. But we let it go for now since we have worried about her the most.

Noah's POV 

I was really mad because of what ryland told me nick did and said to her because I really like I think I love her to be honest I liked her since the day I met her and I know she like me back then too I don't know what I would do with out my sunflower.