"I want Wendy's." Davina told him.

"To Wendy's!" Jon said in a deep voice as he pulled Davina's arm and ran to his car

☆ ☆ ☆

Davina was now at home. After getting a call from Julie saying she needed to come home, she had Jonathan drop her off. 

Apparently their father was asking them to clean their mothers old studio out. It was too hard for him to do it himself so he asked his girls to do it for him.

Once Davina walked inside, Julie immediately dragged her to the studio. "This is weird." Davina stated as they walked around the studio. She found a CD as Julie found one of her mother's songs.

Davina popped it into the CD player and rock music began spouting out. Julie looked over at Davina as the music played. Suddenly they heard yelling and three boys plopped onto the ground.

They stood up and the one in the middle spoke. "How did we get back here?" He questioned looking around confused. Julie screamed causing them to scream, she ran out of the studio leaving Davina by herself.

"Sorry about my sister. Look, I don't know who you are or where you came from but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave. Okay bye now!" She ranted before running out after Julie.

She gave up and went into her room after her father began talking to Julie. A little bit later her sister came into her room holding a cross. Julie wanted Davina to come back to the studio with her.

Davina obviously complied and that is why the two of them are in the studio walking around slowly. "I know I saw something, I'm not crazy." Julie said looking at her sister who sighed in frustration.

"We're all a little crazy." The cute one said causing Julie to scream again.

"Please stop screaming!" Davina and the blondie exclaimed at the same time

"Who are you and what are you doing in my mom's studio!" Julie said holding the cross up.

"Your mom's studio? This is our studio." He emphasized. "Trust me, the grand piano is new and..and..and...My couch!" Cute boy said flopping onto the couch.

"That is definitely not my six string. Can you give me just one second. Just..give me a second. Thank you." He said getting up off the couch and walking over to the two friends.

"Why are you in our studio?" Blondie asked a little loudly.

"Why are you yelling?" Davina asked just as loud causing cute boy number one to laugh. Julie tried to poke him with the cross but it went right through him.

"Oh my gosh! How did you do that?!" She asked sounding creeped out.

"Clearly you're not understanding. Clearly she doesn't get it." Cute boy number two said making Davina laugh.

"Okay, look. We're ghosts, all right? we're just three ghosts, and we're really happy to be home. so, thank you for the flowers. They really brighten up the room."

"We're actually in a band called Sunset Curve." Boy number one said.

"Tell your friends." Boy number three told the two girls with a wink.

"Last night was supposed to be a really big night for us. It was gonna change our lives."

"I'm pretty sure it did." Blondie told his friend.

"This is freaking me out!" Julie exclaimed while her sister remained calm.

"What are you doing?" The lead boy asked.

"It's my phone. No stop talking to them. They aren't real."

"Word. There's no such thing as cute ghosts." Davina said before her eyes widened. "I really need a filter."

"Oh, think we're cute?" The third ghost asked with a smirk.

"Who you callin?" Blondie asked as Julie typed on the phone.

"She's googling Sunset Swere." Davina said looking at her sisters phone.

"Sunset Curve!" They all corrected in unison.

"Woah! There is a Sunset Curve. You did die but not last night." Julie informed them.

"Twenty five years ago?" Davina asked herself in confusion.

"What? That's impossible. After we floated out of the ambulance, all we did was go to that weird dark room where Alex cried" The boy in the leather jacket stuttered.

"Well I don't think.... I think we were all pretty upset." Alex said in a high pitched voice.

"But that was just for like an hour. We just showed up here." Leader boy said.

"Look, I'm just telling you what my phone says." Julie said showing them the screen.

"You died in 1995, when you were seventeen. It's now twenty-twenty." Davina told them.

"So this is the future." Boy number three asked.

"Wait so it has been twenty-five years. I have been crying for twenty-five years? How is that possible?" Alex asked incredulously.

"Well you're a very emotional person."

"I am not!" He exclaimed.

"Thought you were afraid to come out here?" Carlos asked walking in. "Talking to your ghost friend? How does he look? Is he hideous?"

"He can see you." Alex joked causing Davina to laugh again.

"No he can't." Julie said glaring at him

"What?" Carlos asked looking around.

"What do you want?" Davina asked rolling her eyes.

"Normal sisters for starters." He said making them scoff. "Stop being weird and come eat." He said walking out.

"He couldn't see you." Julie realized.

"Well yeah. It's usually how ghosts work." Alex said.

"Look, I'm very sorry for what happened to you guys but this isn't your studio anymore. You have to leave." Julie said going to leave, her sister following.

"But wait, we didn't get your name." Leader boy said.

"It's Julie."

"I'm Davina."

"Cool, I'm Luke." He said stepping forward to shake her hand but Julie stepped in front with the cross.

"Reggie. I'm Reggie."

"And I'm Alex hows it going?" He said awkwardly.

"Okay?" Julie asked before walking out.

"Sorry about her. Have a good night guys!" Davina said walking after her sister.

"Davina. I like that name." She heard Luke said causing her to smile.

She walked into her room to change before dinner.

MARTHA SPEAKS,
That was hella words but
I guess it was worth it to
introduce Jonathan along
with the boys in the first chapter.
I hope you guys liked it <3