The hunger was getting to you. You would never call Klaus a 'big beast' in your right mind. But you were not in your right mind. You were hungry. So very hungry.

"I would if I knew you weren't using it to help anyone." Tyler answered.

You snapped. You rushed over to him, your hands gripping the lapels of his shirt as you urged, "Please. I need it. Just a drop. I need blood."

Tyler's eyes widened in shock as he listened to your desperate pleas. "What's wrong with you?!"

"Please, please. I need blood." You told him, walking forward every step he went back. "Get off of me. You need help, you're crazy!"

You growled, "Give it to me, Tyler!"

He pushed you back, getting you off of him. The strength of the push had you falling to the ground. You rushed up to get back to him, but Tyler had disappeared.

You fell to your knees, breathing heavily. "Blood. I need...blood." You fell back on the ground, your head resting in a pile of leaves and twigs.

You just laid there, not moving. You were so hungry. Just a drop. That's all you needed. Right?

~.~.~.~

"Y/N? What are you doing out here?" Someone said. You recognized that voice. It was one of Hayley's wolves, he was a friend of yours.

"Are you okay?" He asked, walking up to you still on the ground, moaning and groaning.

You looked over at him and he shook his head, "Probably drunk." He smiled with a chuckle and walked over to you to pick you up.

You didn't move, you just laid there. He moved a hand behind your pack and the other behind your head, but he pulled his hand away quickly.

"Ah!" He said, looking at the hand. "Why are you laying on a rock? I cut my hand."

He shook it off and went back to pick you up. When he had you standing on your feet, he started picking the grass, leaves, and twigs out of your hair. "I don't know what you're doing out here, but I'm gonna take you back to town."

You stood there, watching his cut hand. Blood began to drip from the wound, just a little bit. It was a small cut, but it didn't seem like it to you.

He saw your distant expression and brought that hand to wave in front of your face, "Hey, are you okay?"

Your head pounder, you could hear anything besides the loud heartbeat in your ear
Your eyes were focused on his hand and the blood dripping from it.

Your lips twitched and he asked again, "What's wrong with you?"

In the next moment, you'd grabbed his hand and were now bring down hard on it. He yelled, "What are you doing? Get off of me!"

He stumbled backwards and you got down next to him, taking his hand again. He tried to force you away from him, just as Tyler had, but you used a free hand to force his hand away.

He blindly tried to wave you away from him, his hands flying around in your face. You bite them and forced his head to the other side. "Stop! Sto- Stop!" He yelled.

You growled and pushed. You heard the sickening sound of bone breaking and retracted your hands.

He wasn't moving anymore, wasn't fighting. You checked his pulse but felt nothing. You killed him.