6

When her tongue hit my clit again, my knees buckled. Heat travelled through my veins, spreading like wildfire through my body. I wanted to trap her head there, keep her there forever. All the things I knew about her, all the secrets she had told me fell away when she let a finger slip inside of me. She curled it up and hit my sweet spot with the tip. I had seen it in her when we talked—I had seen that she would know exactly what to do with a woman.

The waves came fast then, my blood smoldering in my veins and my muscles ready to explode. Her tongue trilled against my clit at high speed while her finger rubbed inside. I was beginning to wonder if I had told her about this. If I had told her what makes me tick more than anything else. My eyes went wide and my shoulders tensed—my fingers still clamped around the windowsill—as a bolt of electricity took root deep inside of me.

“Oh my god,” I screamed, as my pussy released a stream of juices, the walls of my cunt trapping her finger inside. I knew it was only the beginning. My muscles went limp as my pussy released its hold on her and shot a line of liquid down my lips, moistening everything. I had no choice but to sink to the floor, landing on my knees next to Nicki.

Her eyebrows were fully arched up when I found her gaze and she held a hand in front of her mouth. Her chin glistened with my juices, my wetness dripping from her. “Wow,” she said. I could only nod. My flesh was spent. My voice was gone.

I breathed in deeply to regain some kind of composure, to at least regain the power of speech. Grabbing her by the neck, I drew her near and kissed her, my teeth tugging at her lips and my tongue licking my scent off her. My fingers snuck behind her back to unclasp her bra and I pressed her down onto the floor.

“Thanks for the generous tip,” I said, finally laying eyes on her breasts.