❥︎𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

0.00

people in the volleyball world were ruthless. [m/n] figured that out the first time he heard of it. it intimidated him to his core. but,

it also made him excited.

the thoughts of ruling the volleyball world couldn't help but seep into his mind. oh, how nice that would be. all the people kneeling before him. praising him left to right. the idea makes him smirk slightly everytime it appears.

but on the otherside... it could be super annoying and difficult. well, he must follow the modo him and his childhood friend, ___ created at the simple age of 5.

don't let the fear chase you. chase it first, and soon. like most things, it will dissipate and grow tired from all of the running.

the wise words from two simple-not-so-simple-minded 5 year olds. who had the time of the world in their grasp like no other.

joining the volleyball world was quite... troublesome? he didn't like half the people he met and had no idea how to socialize or become apart of the team like the others.

but it soon got easier. the more hard work he possessed and put into volleyball, made him all the better player. at the simple age of 13 he was already at college level.

but that didn't satisfy his desires to become better than everyone. of course, he knew the phrase, '𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙.' but that phrase left him none of the less, more dissatisfied. his hunger grew and grew! until it couldn't grow any longer. which was just before he entered high school. the place he dreamed to play at.

but.

suddenly he grew disinterested in the sport. as if, it were to easy for him. he wanted... a challenge. something to sparks the emotion of excitement to play. something that... made him hungry to learn again... and to do that, he joined the volleyball team.

"𝗢𝘀𝘂! 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲."

and man,, training was hell... just with it's own cold icecream to him. he grew a bit more intrest towards volleyball. but the spark wasn't fully there.

...

now, as a second year at karasuno high. he wondered...

would the first years bring back the hunger for him to learn once more, and they could be apart of his game of chess and kneel faithfully down towards him as the others that already did?

or will they just be another stepping stone for him to step on while finding his path to saviour and keep the refound hunger he might get back?