Calliona OC X Cabba Lemon

Start from the beginning

She lay her back on the bed, spreading her legs apart. Cabba held her tits and his mouth suckled on her nipples. Calliona moaned, his tongue touching her pure body. He buried his face in between her breasts as he moved one hand down to her vagina.

Calliona gasps, his finger touching her vulva and clit, teasing her sensitive spots. "Cabba!", she pants, "Eat me now!" Cabba hums, vibrating her tits as they bounced. He lowered his face away from her breasts and down to her pussy. He pulled his finger from her entrance to her clit, rubbing it as he began to thrust his tongue inside her pussy hole. 

Calliona arched her back, moaning louder as she felt him pleasuring her womanhood. Cabba hums as he can taste her juices in his mouth. He resumed eating her pussy as he used his other hand groping each of her tits.

It's not long after three minutes, the time is now where Calliona, blushing red as she feels her orgasm coming quick. She tried to hold back but she cannot resist his tongue and touch. She pants, groaning, "CABBA, AH~", she cries out and orgasms. Cabba stopped his tongue and felt her cum splashed onto his mouth. 

He hums, satisfied to eat her cum and laps up the rest off her cunt. Once he's done, he leans up and stares at Calliona's horny state. He smiled, "Like it?", he asked her. She nods, "Yes Cabba, you are great at this~", she said. "Well it's your turn to suck me", he said and helped her sit up on the bed.

Cabba stood up near the edge of the bed, removed his clothes swiftly. Her eyes scanned his body. "You got yourself a nice body Cabba", Calliona said and looks down, "And a nice dick too~" His penis is seven inches but thick and girthy. "Thanks", Cabba said; then Calliona placed her hand on his shaft. He shudders in pleasure. Calliona pressed it on her lips, feeling the warm veiny and fleshy thick dick. 

Once she stuck her tongue out, she began to lick the shaft repeatedly. Cabba holds back his groans as she works from his shaft to the tip. Licking the tip is what got him crazy. She giggled as she enjoyed teasing her lover. But now that she's bored, Calliona pushed his dick inside her mouth.

Cabba groaned, "So warm~", he huffed, panting as he could feel himself hard again. She began to bobbed her head back and forth, her mouth tightening and squeezing his cock. Cabba cannot help but place his hands on her head and push her down on his penis. He groans, "Sorry Calliona...I need to~", and resumes deep throating at her. She doesn't mind this, she likes this idea and feels his dick sliding in and out of her mouth.

Two minutes went by and she was sucking him faster and tighter. Cabba loves her sucking him so hard that he can feel his orgasm coming quicker. He groans, tears fall down his face and throws his head back, "Calliona~", and gasps. He shoots his load inside her mouth, making her moan. He held her head as he emptied his balls until he's done. 

He let go of her and she sucked off all his semen. Calliona showed him his seed and watched her swallow it. She hums and spreads her legs, "I bet it feels great lubing up my pussy~", she cooed. Cabba nods, his johnson throbbing, begging him to plough her already.

Slowly, he climbed on the bed and got in between her legs. He held his cock in one hand as his other hand spread her fold apart to see. He rubs it around her entrance, making her shudder. "Cabba~", she giggled, "Put it in me~" Cabba nods and slowly shoved his entire penis inside her. She embraced the pain but cannot help how her tears fell down her face as her walls stretched out. 

Cabba holds still while she's adjusting his size. Once she's relieved, she nod at him. Cabba leaned down, his face next to hers. Calliona smiled softly and blushed. "I waited so long for this moment", Cabba said, "I'm happy to finally be your first~" Calliona nods, "Me too.", she said. Once they're all set, Cabba begins to thrust.

At a slow pace, he is sliding in and out of her. Calliona moaned, pleased to have him inside her. He gave her a passionate kiss, kissing each other as he continued ploughing her pussy hole. He broke the kiss and rested his face on her neck, giving it hickies. He grunts many times, grunting out his moans as he's thrusting. Calliona moans, "Cabba~", she calls out his name repeatedly. He replied saying yes while kissing her neck and down to her breasts, sucking her nips.

Five minutes went by and he is slamming his cock deep inside her faster than lightning speed. Calliona wrapped her arms around his neck as he ploughs her roughly. She enjoys this rough fucking and cries out, "Cabba! Fuck me hard!", and he is now hard fucking her. Hitting her g-spots rapidly, they feel their climaxes coming to their limits. 

Cabba slammed inside her many times, crying out his moans and rammed to a halt. "CALLIONA!", he cried out her name and climaxed. "CABBA!", she cried back to him, climaxing at a maxed burst of sensation of love. Cabba's climax didn't last long and sighed, "Calliona~", he panted as he could feel his hot rod throbbing in erection again.

Calliona can feel his penis is erected again and decides to switch positions. "Sit", she commanded. Cabba was confused but he sat down on the bed. He watched her straddling him again, except she is pushing herself down his cock. She moans, "Cabba, I'm going to ride you till you cum~", she said and began to ride him. Cabba groaned, feeling her vagina squeezing him again. But his face is buried in between her tits, muffled his voice. He can breathe through his nostrils, but he is too much in love with her cowgirl position.

Five minutes went by and Calliona is riding him hardcore. Riding on his cock, Calliona is reaching her climax. Cabba stood still while he felt her squeezing him more. He suckled her tits again, happy to make her feel good. He also is reaching his climax too and they moaned out each other's names. At her last thrusts, she slams herself on his penis harder. 

Pounding her pussy on him, her g-spots are about to burst. She gave him five more slammings and stopped. "CABBA CUM!!", she cried out in bliss. Cabba groaned, "Fuck! AH~", he cursed and climaxed. Pleasure vibrated their bodies. They feel each other's cum mixed together, lubing their genitals.

Cabba sighed, panted for air as Calliona collapsed on top of him. She pants as she laid her chin on his left shoulder.

She chuckled and nibbled his ear, "You like it babe?", she asked him. "Love it~", he whispers and lays back on the bed. Both kissed as they embraced each other. Cabba pulled up the blanket and covered them, sharing the blanket together. They sighed, happily cuddling each other. "AW!", two voices sang out of nowhere. "Huh!", Cabba gasps and looks at his opened window. 

It was Kale, Caulifla, and Renso who were at his window watching the entire scene. "You guys!!", Cabba exclaimed, embarrassed in front of his lover, "What are you guys doing here!?" Kale hides her face, but speaks, "Um...we thought you two are fighting....and we, I'm sorry but I got horny!" "WHY!?", he asked again. "We just like to watch~", Caulifla said.

"Sup", Renso said that got Cabba's attention, "I see you're fucking our cousin there~" "Cousins!!!", Cabba exclaimed. Calliona chuckled and blushed, "Yes, Caulifla and Renso are my biological cousins." "But why didn't you tell me?", he said to her. "Because I'm afraid they're going to beat the shit out of you if we're in a relationship", Calliona replied, "Sorry babe." 

Cabba is beyond confused and surprised about this, but he hugged her, "Don't worry Calliona, I love you anyway." Renso nods, "Well, in that case, welcome to the family Cabba." Cabba nodded, "Well we're heading to bed sir", he said to Renso. Renso, "Yep, see you tomorrow you too", and both him, Kale, and Caulifla left.

Cabba quickly closed his window and joined her in bed again. They did not move themselves and stayed near the foot of the bed. They cuddled up and kissed each other. "I love you Cabba", she whispers. "Love you too Calliona~", he whispers back. Then, they drifted into sleep, dreaming of getting married, raising their own family, and lived together forever.

The End