♥️Prologue♥️

"Hey Cher!"

"Hey y/n!" Cher replied. You both head into the NASA building and head straight for the Rocket Engineering  Area. You see Kyie and Yvette chatting, Fin and Tom working on the top of the rocket, and there were 4 other people to the side putting space suits together. We saw them painting the space suits different colors, so I walk over to them.

"I'll be over here with Kyie, okay y/n?" Cheri says. I say okay and I walk over to the four people. 

"Hey what are y'all up to?" 

"We're painting the suits so we know who's who!" 

"Oh cool!" I say. I look at the suits. My eye is drawn to the red one.. it just looked really pretty. I see a blue-ish glass as the helmet, and the helmet is smaller than it usually is.. but I don't mind. Less weight to carry around.  I head on over to the head captain. 

"Hey Jesse!" 

"Hey y/n!"

"What're you doing?"

"I'm getting the rocket ready. I won't be going on this trip.. so i'll be leaving you in charge as always."

"Got it! I'll make sure nobody goes insane!"

"Hah. You always succeed, so i'm sure nobody will be going insane.."

I happily hop on over to the space suits, and talk with the people over there more. Captain acted a bit weird.. but at this point, everyone is weird.

He specified me saying people going insane.. but that won't happen..

right..?