"Yeah, I'm going to go find Clocky, you going somewhere?"

"Where is she?"

"Uh, second floor at Hollister, why?"

"I'll be on the top floor then."

We both got on the elevator and set the bags down. I got a few things from the store we went to while BEN complained about wanting to go home and play his new game. I leaned my head on the elevator walls.

"Hey Y/n when is your birthday?"

"(Birthday), why do you ask?"

"That's tomorrow."

"Oh is it, I didn't even notice, heh."

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing."

"Well that sucks."

"Yeah."

It went silent for a while.

"You're so boring~"

"Because I don't want to celebrate my birthday? Ouch that hurtedededed."

"That and because you don't pick up on social ques, that hurtedededed me."

"Tough luck, oh look the elevator opened, catch ya later!"

I left the elevator quite fast, not leaving any time for BEN to answer. In all honesty I knew that, I just wanted to avoid it completely. I didn't even like the thought of thinking about it. I remember the last time I celebrated my birthday. It was over a decade ago. What was supposed to day a happy day ended up being the worst memory I've ever had.

"Hey Y/n!"

"Hm? Oh hi."

"You seem stressed, you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just BEN being annoying."

We both walked to a store.

"You should dye your hair."

"I'll pass. My hair is healthy and I don't want to damage it."

"Yeah yeah whatever, ooh look at this."

Time Skip

I stumbled onto my bed and fell face forward, letting my bags drop to the ground. My head pounded in pain, causing me to get up and take two pain killers. I sat on my bed bored. I picked the Bath&Body works bag off the floor. Inside was a bottle of perfume and two bath bombs I thought smelled extremely nice. When was the last time I even had a bath?

"Huh, I don't think I've ever had one before."

I looked at it for a good minute, taking in all the colors.

"I'll have one before I go to sleep." I decided. I got up and decided on going downstairs to eat something. Just as I was about to leave the room when...

"Where's Moon?"

I immediately retreated and started looking around. In the little room that had most his stuff.

"Not there, where the hell did he go?"

I thought for a while.

"A while ago Masky stole my cat, maybe he stole him again?"

I doubt that he did, but it's worth a shot I guess.

I made my way to his door and knocked.

"Fido did you steal my cat again?" I yelled from behind the store. Someone, which I assume to be Masky, got up and opened the door.