•Wedding part 2•

"Do you think Bella's showing?"

I hear a voice whisper a loud. Curious, I turn to see 2 girls chatting on the bench.

"Jessica, Bella's not pregnant," The one with glasses replies.

"Yeah, who else gets married at 18?" The Auburn comments as she looks around. A random voice calls my name.

"Sabrina, Bella is on her way. Come sit next to me," Alice smiles as she pulls me with her on the bench. I look to my left to see a man. Blond and beautiful. He looks rather stiff, much like he is in pain which concerns me. He is pale too, much like Alice and Rosalie. Maybe they don't get out much?

Even from a side view, his eyes are still a goldish shade. As if all the gold in the world was confined within them. In the distance I hear the instruments hum in unison as everyone begins to stand awaiting Bella to walk down the aisle.

I stand on my tip toes attempting to overlook the tall figures as I am very short. Then the blond gladly puts me in front of him giving me a better view.

Bella trails down the aisle atop the grass with her arm around Charlie's. She reaches the end and places the bouquet in my hands giving me a warm smile. One that I have not seen in forever. Charlie hands her off to Edward who cannot contain his smile. Everyone takes their seats once more.

The two exchange their vows in sincerity and they seal it with a kiss. A standing ovation follows as the two hold each other close. I glimpse at the blond from earlier and see he is fully rejoiced letting his pearly white teeth seep out from his lips.

And for a minute, I might have fallen in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you again for coming, it means a lot Sabrina," Bella comments while standing next to Edward. Her hair free from the veil and her dress from the train.

"The pleasure is mine," I glance between the two. I spot the blond over with another guy who is tall and muscular with a devious grin. And my suspicion grew.

"Who is he?"

Bella glances behind her and chuckles slightly.

"You mean Jasper?"

"I guess,"

"Yeah, that is Jasper. Edward's adoptive brother,"

I steal another look only to have him glance at me suddenly. Even from across the room, he was staring into my soul. I stumble back a little bumping into a table. I frantically straighten myself as I smile and walk away.

Overwhelmed with a wave of fear, I go for a walk. I do not know what came over me. One minute I am curious and next I am running away in fear. Like I was.....hypnotized.