Seriously not worth my fucking time, at all.

1. What do you go by on Wattpad?

My name is Sydenay :)

2. What genre or type of pieces do you write on wattpad?

I write mostly teen-fiction, and paranormal/fantasy stuff.

3. Have you ever dealt with a wattpad hater? if so what was your experience?

Oh Fuck, yeah. I had somebody tell me that my writing was terrible, and that I should just get off of Wattpad. An other time, somebody told me that my work made them want to kill themselves.

4. What would you like to say to all current wattpad hater's who continue to bash other people? Stop it Assholes! It is wrong to be so full of hate that you actually take the time out of your godamn day to say such hurtful things to people for entertainment, or because you have nothing else better to do. I mean, okay, sometimes when I read a story that needs improvement, I sound a little harsh, but I always end it on a good note, for example, I'll point out punctuation mistakes and such, but end it by saying that the plot itself if very well thought out.

5. What would you like to say to any future wattpad haters? Honestly?

I have nothing to say except that I don't have the time for you Dick heads. You want to be dicks? Well I can be a dick too. Don't even fucking think about it!

6. What pisses you off most about these haters?

Too many things...just...hmm...I guess when somebody is about twelve or thirteen, and it's their first story, and they're super excited, and then somebody comes along and calls it shit.

7. Is there any of your writings you'd like to boast?

Not really...I'm too shy about it! I guess, Dark One. I like it and so do my fans, so that's all that matters to me!

8. In 8 words or less, describe your haters.

Seriously not worth my fucking time, at all.

------------

If you'd like to check out this writers work click her name in the dedication box!