"A former team-mate of mine says a lady was looking for me. But I asked her to send someone in her place." The boy faced me, his dark blue eyes blank. "I'm guessing that's you."

"I'm guessing that's me, unfortunately," I admitted. "Sorry, I wasn't told who you are and how you looked. It took me a while to find you. She didn't tell me anything about you."

"I see," He muttered and dug his hands in his pockets.

"I'm Khun Aguero Agnis, I'm here to ask you to join my team to climb up the tower and--"

"I'll join."

"Benefits include--" I stopped myself. "Wait what?" I wasn't even done explaining. Thank the lord for making this quick. But I couldn't let him in that easily. "Why do you want to join? Do you trust me?" I asked, suspicious if he had any ulterior motive.

The edgy looking boy pointed towards the necklace of V. V. in my hands. I have been still unconsciously fiddling with it as if I tried to memorize it. "You have that, she trusts you. I don't think you stole it from her in a fight, you look too puny to defeat her."

I scoffed. "We'll see about that," I mumbled sideways, hoping the man didn't hear. "Who are you to her?"

"V. V.?" He asked. Okay, she was right, he does know her. "Let's just say," He smirked. "Someone I'm very close with."

I wanna kick him off the tower.

"Oh ok," I said, telling myself to calm down. I took a deep breath to contain my emotions. When did the place get so hot? "Are you a fisherman?" Perhaps he was. V. V. kept complaining we couldn't just rely on Ran.

He nodded. "I'm Enko."

"Last name?"

"Classified."

Okay, so he's the same mystery as V. V. great. I shrugged off my jealousy and gestured toward the shinheuh. "Come on board." It was so hard to fight down my urges to push him off.

•••・・・・•••

"Is this the place?" Enko asked as he stepped out of the Shinheuh. Was he that excited to see her? "Where's V. V.?" He asked before I could even reply to his first question.

"Yes, this is the place," I calmly said and followed him. "The current location of V. V. I, unfortunately, do not--"

V. V. was standing there, wearing a light pink blouse (long sleeves as always), black leggings, and her usual combat boots. She actually made an attempt to comb her hair.

"No." I actually didn't know what just happened. I meant to say "know" but it was clear that was not what I meant. Good thing both of them didn't realize it.

I could clearly see V. V.'s face. Her purple eyes are teary and wide, not with fear, but with surprise. She ran towards him. I brushed past them to avoid being the third-wheel in this cheesy moment and then.

V. V. slapped him. I decided to stay for some humor. I kept quiet so I wouldn't interrupt this... whatever this is.

"What the hell Enko?" She shouted and grabbed the taller man by the collar. "Why did you go up the Tower? And when?"

The boy's once blank face was now filled with emotion as a bashful grin crept up his face. "I just missed you. I forgot how long I haven't seen you and oh god, what happened to your hair."

She punched him in the stomach. "Shut up." She growled, lips pursing with annoyance. "What happened to your hair? Last time I saw you, you were an emotional kid who tried to get his hair to grow long and they pulled your--"