Play script

****Remember my play"This turned out pretty alright"? Well i changed it alot and wanted t o get ffedback. So will you comment? Prwetty pwease?****

Violet: Hey being a kid spy is hard work you know, juggling a girls everyday problems and missions is tough. Anyways, here's my new groups first mission. Joséphine was new to this. (she's also a girly girl who's been kicked out of 3 private schools and 7 boarding schools. But who's counting?). Jasmine watched a lot of spy movies (and went to 7 years of acting camp with me, and she worked in the agency for two months! Until, you know, getting fired for using the agency credit card too much on "un-official items".)

Violet: Congratulations! You have found one of the many base tubes to the K.I.D.S. OK this is where your training begins Joséphine, Jasmine. Welcome to the spying world.

1 1/2 months later

Violet: OK, are we're ready?

Joséphine: Ready as get.

Jasmine: It's too early. (Yawn)

K.I.D.S. base.

Jasmine and Joséphine: Wow.

Miss DeAndé: Oh agent Violet, just who I was hoping to see! I'm glad you put together a team; I never was alright with you going alone on missions.

Violet: I know, but it limits the body quantity.

Miss DeAndé: OK, what are your names?

Joséphine: I'm Joséphine this is Jasmine.

Joséphine holds out hand and Miss DeAndé pins Joséphine to the floor.

Joséphine: OW! That hurts!

Miss DeAndé helps Joséphine up.

Miss DeAndé: Lesson number 1, don't trust anyone. Now who wants pizza?

Jasmine: Ooh! Pizza!

Jasmine wobbles a little bit, then falls to the floor

Joséphine: You poisoned her!

Violet smirks

Jasmine: No, I just can't feel my legs.

Miss DeAndé: Jasmine, you can't feel your legs because it was made with some hypoglipha numbing substance. It will wear off in twenty minutes or so. Rule number 2 don't take food from people you can't fully trust. Come on we'll finish up this brief meeting in my office.

Miss DeAndé's office

Miss DeAndé: OK here's your mission, there was a kidnapping at Times Square in Manhattan New York. There're going to be FBI, CSI, and NSA agents there, you won't be going undercover since Agent Violet is the best in our agency. Here's a file of the little girl who was kidnapped; she's that girl from you wish you were me the movie. Joséphine, Jasmine did you two get that?

Joséphine and Jasmine: Ummmmmm?

Miss DeAndé: On to other matters. First thank you for leading this mission Violet and your gadget is very special. Gets necklace out of an ancient looking box. Here. Hands necklace to Violet. It will allow you to read minds and control others bodies.

Violet: in awe It's amazing.

Miss DeAndé: Yes, isn't it? Snapping back to the situation.Anyway girls you better get ready, you're in for on heck of ride!

Violet, Jasmine, and Joséphine are about to sneak a ride on a city bus, and are getting ready to pounce.

Violet: Here's where your training pays off girls.