Always Here (Tzukook)

"Hyung, palli, jebalyo," he said with an urgent tone from the backseat of a car, talking to his manager who was driving.

"Neh," he heard his manager answered. He felt the car sped up but it didn't feel like it was enough.

If only he brought his car with him today he would've been in his destination at this very moment. He would've sped up twice as much as the car he was in at the minute.

He was coming from his company building, rushing from a meeting for their upcoming album when he received a sad news.

He was supposed to have dinner with his hyungs, his group's older members, but he had to cancel when he received such devastating news.

He called his manager up to drive him. Good thing, he didn't have anything planned for his schedule the next day.

His brows met when the car suddenly stopped but saw the traffic light turned red. He was getting more and more anxious. He was fidgeting with his fingers.

He then decided to grab his phone and dial someone up. "Noona, is she alright?" it was Nayeon.

"Ani Jungkook~ah, it's bad," hearing this made him even more concerned.

"Don't worry, all of the members are here. We'll take care of her while you're on your way," Nayeon said reassuringly.

"Neh, kamsahamnida," he let out a deep sigh after hanging up the call.

He looked through the window. They were almost there, in her group's place. This gave him a glimmer of hope.

"I'll be there soon, I promise," he whispered under his breath.

"Hyung, don't mind picking me up tomorrow," he instructed his manager as he hurriedly got off the car.

He quickly ran to her place and immediately pressed the doorbell when he got there.

"Jungkook~ah!" It was Sana who opened the door for him.

He bowed to the older girl as he went inside the dorm. "Where is she?" he asked with a panicked tone. He took his shoes off as Sana gave him a pair of slippers to wear.

"Don't worry, she fell asleep inside her bedroom already," Jihyo approached and so did the rest of her group members. He bowed to greet everyone. The girls bowed in return.

"We thought something was off," Jeongyeon opened up.

"She started singing loudly and cleaning the dorm. It was like Jeongyeon~unnie and Sana's spirits possessed her," Momo described.

"It was so unlikely of her," Dahyun told him. He nodded at all these information.

"You know how she tends to bottle up all of her feelings and emotions," Chaeyoung continued.

He sighed. He knew this, he knew her all too well and how secretive she could get especially when she was hurt.

She was the type that didn't want to trouble anyone. If she could keep things to herself just so she wouldn't worry anyone, then she definitely would. But this was something that would make him worry about her too.

He looked around the dorm when they reached the living room. "Where is she?" he asked politely.

"She fell asleep, she must've been tired after cleaning up the whole dorm," Mina told him. He nodded to this.

"She's in her room, you can go in, if you want to," Jihyo suggested. He smiled at all of her members. Good thing, he could trust her members. They've been the people she had been relying to, especially with the current situation, she hasn't seen her parents for a long time already.