chapter 3

narrator pov

.

for the next couple of days, seungmin went to school in the morning and left the last period of the day, as that was the deal he had made with his boss.

.

seungmin had developed a routine.

he would show up, go to the library, return the book he finished the night before, then sit at a table to read a new one.

.

changbin also developed a routine. 

he would show up earlier than his friends, go to the library, see what book seungmin was reading, then pick a book and sit at a table across the library from him to watch who he thought to be ethereal.

.

of course, changbins friends started to notice that he would constantly look around when they were in the halls, or that he showed up right before them just to go to the library.

so one day, they showed up around the time they thought changbin would be there, and sure enough there he was. they followed him to the library, sat at the table next to him, and watched him stare at seungmin for about 10 minutes before stepping in.

.

changbin pov

.

i was still looking at seungmin when something blocked my view.

i looked up to see minho and chan staring at me with a smirk on their faces. my face flushed as they sat down in front of me, setting their stuff down beside them as they did. 

"soooo changbin, care to explain why you've been following our puppy classma-"

i cut him off by covering his mouth and sushing, as i heard seungmin giggle.

.

we all turned to see the sunshine boy felix and his handsome friend hyunjin standing in front of him, talking to him. i watched as they sat down and started giving eachother their phones, probably exchanging numbers.

"that should be me."

i muttered, causing my friends to look at me strange, before something clicked in their brains.

"you like him!!!"

minho shouted, causing everyone in the library to look at my table. at least there wasn't that many people. it was me and my friends, seungmin and his friends and some random studying girls dotted around the corners, but still.

"shut up, minho"

i seethed, while trying to ignore the looks my table was getting.

i looked over at seungmin and he giggled at me before turning back to his newly found friends.

seungmins pov ( 13 minutes earlier )

i sat reading my book at my regular table, when i heard footsteps stop in front of me.

i looked up and saw a short boy with freckles and a taller one with raven hair looking at me with smiles on their faces.

"hey-a! im felix and this is hyunjin,"

said the boy with freckles, smiling brightly.

"and im hyunjinnie~!"

said the boy next to him smiled, waving smalley with his hand.

i giggle at them being so energetic and i invited them to sit down.

"we want to uh, be friends with you ! you look really nice and cool but its okay if you dont want to....."

felix mumbled, trailing off at the end of his sentance. 

"sure i would love to"

i said, giggling again.

we started swapping phone numbers when we heard a yell from the other side of the library.

"you like him!!!"

we all turned to see changbin with a red face and his two friends smirking at him. 

i looked ad him and we made eye contact, before i giggled once more and turned back to my new found friends and continued our conversation. 

"i wonder who he was talking about."

felix said, and we all shrugged

.

i never knew the popular boy was gay

.

616 words

ily guys

extra long chapter