Amarmi ancora or love me again!

Andrés point of view:

"Andrés de Fonollosa .... up!" Alicia tried to appear as hard and unreachable as possible while she went up to her former husband and asked him to follow her.

"Is this your new way of telling me that you want sex, Amore? You can still have it, if you just walk up to me and kiss me!" the cynical man couldn't hold back the suggestive comment of his ex-wife to which was accompanied with his typical grin and now slowly got up by himself to approach Alicia.

"Not at all! I said up and I meant come with me. For an interrogation if you want to know it exactly. You better keep your stupid phrases to yourself," she said just as hard as she just appeard, grabbing him on the arm and pulled him with her without paying attention to her colleagues who were walking next to her and looked at her almost skeptically.

"Ouch ... why do you women always have to grip so tightly?" he gritted reproachfully between his teeth and let himself be pressed onto the chair that was apparently intended for him, while Tatjana or Alicia (he wasn't sure which one was sitting across him now) took a seat across from him and almost sat down leaned slightly backwards.

Alicia eyed Andrès de Fonolossa attentively and had to admit that he had hardly changed. His eyes were shining, his gaze was awake and there was a touch of cynicism reflected in him, while his body ... well ... he was still as she remembered it.

Like when she fell in love with him.

Like when she got involved in the love affair with the criminal.

"Chi è il padre del quest'bambino Alicia? Chi è questo figlio di puttana ... Cazzo di mierda ... Vorrei sapere con chi mi hai sostituto così velocemente." slipped in italian over the lips of the Spaniard in order to stay undercover, so that no one knows what they are talking about.

Alicia hadn't even begun the first step of the interrogation or even had a chance to start talking.

"Nessuno ...."answered the red-haired woman in italian, a little shocked by Andre's obvious initiative and couldn't hide the truth anymore.

Not only did her Ex just manage to take over the interrogation but also squeezed the truth out of her with one simple personal question.

But this only showed how much she still trusted and loved Andrès.

Oh yes she loved this man!

She had never stopped and would never stop.

The world could end before her and she would still love him and trust that Andrès would protect her from the end of the world!

And that's exactly why he was allowed to know that she wasn't pregnant.

"Non raccontare bugie Alicia! Non farlo! Chi è quello stronzo?" the taller man jumped up and his face came too close to hers despite the table, so that they were briefly lost in the eyes of the other and only focused on each other for a moment.

"Non sono incinta, cazzo! Non sono stata mai incinta! Non hai capito ancora? Vorrei essere con te! Solo con te! Per sempre!" it was clearly too much emotions for the spirited redhead, so that she jumped up and got rid of the fake baby bump with a quick wave of the hand so that the bump fell on the floor while she looked almost breathlessly at Andrès and now stopped walking around the room for at least a second, which led to the eye contact to Berlin .

Within a second her feelings took over in her and she just stood there, still looking her love Andrés in the eyes.

The butterflies in her stomach buzzing around wildly and letting her no longer think rationally.