Taking the lead/ Tango librè

Sergio exhaled heavily. His legs carried him out of the danger zone, because the last thing what he want was to get caugh.He didn't really had to think much while he was running.

Because of that, his thoughs went to Suarez and the fact that he had shot his angle. With a certain delay, but he had shot! Twice ... next to the love of his life ...

This ashole had dared to fake his girlfriends dead, to fake her dead.The dead of his one and only! The death of the woman who had shown him that he was allowed to loose control. To do unexpected things.

Like laughing, letting himself and his body go or making love to someone.

She taught him that it was good and right to desire someone. To desire her!

The police were just about to take this woman from him who had made a colorful life of his existence ... This woman, his everything...

Her own colleagues had faked her death in cold blood without even blinking with an eye.

The spanish man finally sank against the next tree with soft knees and slid down to the ground.

Hot tears ran down his cheeks and made it difficult to see when he looked back several times and tried to gain back the control of the situation.

He couldn't find any police officers who could possible follow him and that was the most important thing at the moment.

For a moment he allowed his thoughts to wander and get frustrated when he realised that they went to Raquel immediately and made him forget the entire world around him. Barely a second later his eyes opened again, pulling out his Walky Talky just to contact Palermo in the bank.

"Professor here is Stockholm ... We shot the car! It went up in flames! Tokyo is weakened and Nairobi loses more blood every second ...Please Help us ... Now!" The otherwise lively spanish woman answerd the call and started to shout, to the unstable man and had to take a deep breath, because she was getting too emotional.

" You said it would be almost impossible to get out of the bank ... but you also said that you had a plan ... get us out of here!" she pleaded him through the phone and only reaped silence.

Everything in Sergio had contracted at that moment. He want to do anything which was possible to help them, but he couldn't forget his girlfriend's voice, full of fear but strong.

"I don't know where the professor is ... I don't know!" Raquel's pleading words smuggled back into his thoughts and made everything else irrelevant. He had to get her out of whereever she was now! He just had to!

"Professor ... I know they killed Raquel. But damn, you have to help the living! That's my last word!" sayed Monica's loud and got his attention again.

"Monika I ..." he wanted to answer the young mother by adressing her by her birth name and declared to her that he understood her and would help them as much as he tried to get Raquel out of the clutches of her former colleagues, but she had already hung up.

Her request was clear and strickt. He was supposed to ensure that the entire team came out of the bank healty.

He had promised that at the very beginning. In the beginning, when they were in the secure walls of the Sicilian monastery and laughed at its first rule "no personal relationships", while Raquel just gave him a „ Seriously?" look.

The same evening she made it clear to him that he couldn't live without her and that they needed each other, but also that her intimacies were like the air to breath for each other.

For fucks sake... how was it even possible that he ever, for his whole life, fell for a woman like that! They were so in love! So madly madly in love!!!