13

Y/N POV

"So...where exactly does this leave us then? 'Cause honestly it sort of feels like we've already been dating the past year. Like all the shit we did together...basically dating." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"So are you going to ask me then?" She asked, her hand on her hip expectantly. 

"...Ask you what?"

Rihanna rolled her eyes in exasperation. "To be your girlfriend?" She questioned, like it was the most obvious answer.

"Oh....right now? You don't want me to like....do something romantic?"

"Y/n, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a guy." She laughed.

I shrugged. "Pretty much am at this point."

"C'mere." Without saying anything else, the singer threw her arms over my shoulders and pulled me close to her, pressing her lips to mine.

We kissed until both of us were breathless, our lungs burning. "Holy fuck why didn't we do that months ago." I breathed, leaning my forehead against hers.

"I thought we already established that we're stupid." Robyn giggled.

"Oh right, I forgot."

With a small, giddy smiled, I took a deep breath, my hands resting on the shorter woman's waist. 

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty, will you be my girlfriend?" My voice was fairly quiet as I spoke, but even before I finished my sentence, her face broke out into a grin.

"Of course I will you dork."

And then we were kissing again, our lips moving synchronously against one another. I somehow ended up pushing her against the nearest wall and attacking her with kisses.

Moaning, Rihanna tilted her head back, allowing me more access. I licked, bit, and sucked at her exposed skin, quickly finding her pulse point and making her knees weak.

"B-bed..." She managed to get out between pleasurable sighs. I didn't even respond. Instead, I tapped her thighs, signaling her to jump.

Once she was in my arms, we found our way to my bedroom, and I gently laid her down onto the soft sheets. Her dark, lust filled eyes stared into mine while her chest rose up and down slowly with each breath she took.

Her gaze traveled down to the obvious tent in my pants, and grew even darker- if that was possible. Biting her lip, the brunette began to pull her shirt up, revealing a lacy black bra cupping her gorgeous breasts.

I hungrily watched her take all of her clothes off, until she laid there, wearing only her panties and bra.

"Well, are you just going to stand there, or are you going to touch me? Or....should I do that myself?" Her voice was low and raspy, and I could see the light red blush on her cheeks beginning to grow darker.

I swallowed, unsticking my feet from the floor, where I had previously stood, frozen.

"Ah, ah, pants off first." She chastised, chuckling softly when I made a sour face.

I did as she asked though, pulling my sweats down my legs. 

"Mmm...you're even bigger than I imagined." Robyn licked her lips, and I saw her hand inch downward slightly, itching to go between her legs.

I couldn't wait any longer- the sight before me became too much. Before she could say anything, I pinned her hands to either side of her head and bit at her throat, soothing the skin over with my tongue.

Moving downwards, I stopped when I reached her just, silently asking for her permission. Once she nodded, I continued, unhooking the garment from the back and then pulling it off. 

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of her bare breasts; the nipples peaking from both arousal, and the cool air in the room.

Without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around one, immediately making her moan.

I tortured each breast, making sure to give them equal treatment, before I ended with my head between her thighs. 

I pressed hot, wet kisses to the inside of her legs, causing her thighs to quiver. Just as I had with her bra, I silently asked for permission, getting a moan in response. 

Instead of using her words or nodding, her hand came up, and she threaded her fingers through my hair, lightly pushing down so that I'd be closer to where she needed me most.

I swiftly pulled off her last article of clothing, and groaned when I saw just how wet she was. Her clit was swollen and begging for attention.

Teasingly, I swirled a finger around her soaking entrance, gathering some of her slick and using it to toy with her bundle of nerves. 

I could feel her body begin to shake, as more and more moans and cries spilled from her mouth.

I few moments later, I moved my head down and began to gently suck at her clit, while my fingers slowly slipped into of her. Rihanna's walls clenched around my hand, and I started to gently thrust in and out, curling my fingers, and humming so that I hit her g-spot and caused pleasurable vibrations with every up-stroke. 

The faster I pushed in and out, the more she trembled, and I could tell she was close- just by how tightly she squeezed my hand.

With one last thrust, I tenderly nipped at her clit, sending her over the edge. 

The singer came with a hoarse cry of my name, her nails scratching at my scalp. I continued to move my fingers, helping her ride out her high.

When she finally calm down enough to speak, she was still catching her breath; her body still vibrating.

"Holy fuck." She panted, her chest heaving. "I take it back, a guy could never do that."