10

Y/N POV

I pulled up to Rihanna's place less than 20 minutes later, parking in her driveway.

I didn't even get a chance to knock before she was pulling her front door open, leaning in the doorway, her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised.

"You play too much." I said with a chuckle and a shake of my head. 

The other woman smirked, biting her lip. "Who said I'm playin? Maybe I do think you're sexy as fuck. Hell, for you know, I could have called you over here to jump your bones."

That made my eyes widen, and a giggle spill from her mouth. "You should see your face! You're so cute. Now come in, it's hot as hell out here."

Exasperated, I shook my head once more, and followed her into the house. Without even meaning to, my gaze drifted down to her ass, which moved deliciously with the sway of her hips.

"See something you like?" Her voice pulled me out of my trance, and my eyes snapped up to hers, which gleamed with amusement. 

I cleared my throat, rubbing the back of my neck nervously. "S-sorry."

The singer let out a laugh. "I'm not offended, my ass is great."

Her comment made me chuckle. "Yeah I remember Anne Hathaway saying something about you saying 'she got a ass like me' on the Ellen show when you guys worked together on Ocean's 8."

Rihanna nodded, a smug smile. "You remember correctly. Now what do you want to eat for dinner?"

Well if she was gonna tease me, I'd tease her right back. "You." I said with a smirk, leaning on her large kitchen island. The business woman cocked an eyebrows, sending me a suggestive sideways glance. 

"Well, while I'm not opposed to that, I doubt I'd fill you up. Now give me a real order before I choose for you." Robyn said, pulling out her phone and presumably ordering food with an app.

"Well what do you want?" I asked, wanting to keep it simple.

"I was thinking sushi?" She suggested. I nodded. Sushi's my favorite.

"Yeah, sounds good to me. We can order a bunch of different ones then share." I offered, making her nod.

About an hour later our food came, and we ate in the kitchen, opting to stand, our food opened on the island.

"Ugh this is so good." The shorter woman moaned, practically making me choke on my rice. 

"Come here, you have to try this." She waved me over to the opposite side of the counter, where she was. I didn't know which roll she was referring too, but I walked over anyway.

"Mmm?" I asked, swallowing my food.

The singer held up a roll to my lips. "Open." She said. 

"I can't just...eat it like a regular person?" She shook her head.

"No, I want to feed you. Now open your mouth."

"Or what?" I challenged smugly. 

"Or I'll make you." 

Rihanna didn't sound like she was messing around, so I did as she requested, parting my lips enough to take a bite from the supposedly moan-worthy sushi.

As soon as the food touched my tongue, I let out an involuntary sigh. She was right, it was very good.

"See? Delicious." 

I laughed, popping the rest of the roll into my mouth.

We enjoyed the rest of our dinner together, before moving to the couch to watch movies.

"Tell me your story Y/n." Rihanna randomly said once The Devil Wears Prada finished.

"What do you mean?" I asked quizzically.

"Well we've been friends for a few months, but I still feel like there's so much I don't know about you."

"What do you want to know then?" I asked, moving my arms around my head. 

The Bajan shrugged. "I don't know! Just tell me interesting things about you. Like, deeper than just your career and stuff. Tell me about your childhood."

I let out a smile laugh. "Alright, well I grew up without any siblings. I was raised by my single Mom, who fought tooth and nail, and worked her ass off to support us. It was hard growing up with an air tight budget, but we did it. She's the reason I am where I am, no doubt."

"That's so cute, what does she do?"

"She's a nurse at the children's hospital, here in LA. I always try and visit her as much as I could."

"You lived here, right?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, in south central. It was a rough neighborhood. You could hear gunshots almost every night, but thankfully, nothing bad ever happened to anyone I knew."

Rihanna nodded thoughtfully. 

"You know it's funny, the first time I ever got paid from the label, I took the money and bought my Mom a new car. She'd been taking the bus everyday. She was so mad at me for not saving for bills, but she's more important."

"Aww Y/n, that's so sweet." The singer cooed. 

I shrugged, a small, shy smile on my lips. "She deserved it. I'm acting preparing to by her a house soon, if you want to help with that. I'm sure she'd love to meet you."

"Um is that even a question? Of course I want to meet your Mom. I need to know who raised such a gentlemen."

I laughed at her comment, happy she accepted my offer.

"Well what about you then?" I asked after a few moments of silence, turning to the Bajan.

Rihanna let out a low whistle. "It's a very long story, and I will tell you, but right now I just want to enjoy this."

I didn't want to pressure her or anything, so I accepted her answer. 

"Will you cuddle me? I'm cold." She whined, making me laugh and open my arms for her. 

"Mmm you're so warm."