~Notes~

Deku POV
I open my locker, and I see a delicate, beautifully decorated envelope in it.
"What's that?" Uraraka pipes up, looking over my shoulder
"I-I don't know." I say, opening the envelope with care.
I drew this drawing including the note and envelope (sorry if it's not any good 😂)

When I open the letter, Uraraka's eyes widen.
"Someone's gonna confess?! Look at that drawing!" Uraraka says excitement laced in her voice
"Pity," I think to myself, "I was gonna confess to Kacchan today..."
"What is that Midoriya?" Iida-kun asks as he walks over to us
"Nothing." I say, putting the note in my bag carefully.
Iida looks at me and raises an eyebrow, but he just shrugs it off and we walk to class. We sit dow in our seats and we wait for Aizawa. 13 minutes late, Aizawa walks in, still looking incredibly tired. We start the class like normal, and all I can think about is how, if it is a confession, how I'll have to turn them down. The only person I like romantically, is Kacchan. Class is another worksheet, I finish that quickly and I have some free time. So it was my time to write a note.
I drew this as well (sorry I'm not that great at drawing, and my digital handwriting sucks 😂)

Author: I'M A DUMBASS, PRETEND IT SAYS 5PM OMFG I'M SO SORRY (I'm too lazy to add it on the drawing lol sorry)I finish the note by writing the time to meet me, 5pm, and by drawing a smiley face

I finish the note by writing the time to meet me, 5pm, and by drawing a smiley face. I fold it up, and carefully tuck it in the sleeve of my shirt without anyone noticing.
I raise my hand up, "Mr Aizawa, may I got to the bathroom?"
"Have you finished the worksheet?" He asks me, and I bring it over to him for the second time.
He allows me to go, and I walk in the direction of the bathrooms. Then when the door is shut again, I turn a full 180 degrees and walk to the lockers. I slide the note into Kacchan's locker, and I walk into the bathrooms, my heart racing. I wash my face in the sink, trying to wash the flustered look off my face. There was no going back now, I had slid it in, there was no turning back. I walk back into the classroom, and walk to my seat. I sit down in it and I doodle on a post-it note until the bell rings. We walk out of class and walk into the cafeteria, but there's one person missing. Kacchan. Where is he? Is he okay? Am I overreacting?? I see Kacchan walk in and sit down on his table with Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, and Sero.
"Yo, what's up? You look shocked! Did something happen when you went to your locker?" Kirishima-kun asks Kacchan
"Someone..." Kacchan says, "Put a note in my locker..."
I see everyone's eyes on the table widen, and I put my face into my hands. What if they find out it was me? Then he's sure to reject me!
"Are you okay Deku-kun?" Uraraka asks me, "You we're looking at Bakugou's table for quite a while."
"Yes, as class representative it is my duty to see if you're okay!" Iida-kun exclaims, "Are you Okay?"
I make a small frustrated noise, mixed with a sadness, and a flustered noise.
"I'm okay, I guess. It's just..." I say before asking, "Can you not tell anyone about this, not even your family?"
"Of course!" Uraraka says
"I would never tell anyone something you don't want shared." Iida says in his normal tone, yet some curiosity filled in his voice.
"So..I...well..." I begin nervously, "I put a note in Kacchan's locker...."
"What type of note?" Uraraka-san asks me
"A note, to get him to meet me by the cherry blossom tree by the dorms at 5pm.."
Author: Also, I know there's no cherry blossom trees, but I want there to be ;w;
"Wait, isn't that the one that people confess at..?" Iida-kun asks
Uraraka gasps, before saying loudly "YOU LIKE HIM?!"
"Ahh! Keep it down!" I say, I can feel everyone's eyes on our table.
One particular pair of eyes stand out to me...one pair of beautiful red eyes staring at me, but when he notices that I'm looking at him, he turns away. Kacchan heard. But he doesn't know who I'm talking about, so it should be okay..
Bakugou POV
"YOU LIKE HIM?!" Round face scream asks Deku
I feel my heart sink, he likes someone? I already put the note in my locker, so there's no turning back. I don't think I'm going to show up... it would hurt to much, already knowing that he has a crush. I mean, I already know he was probably going to decline my feelings, but there was still a chance! Even if it was less than 1%...
Without thinking, I turn around to look at Deku's table. Deku's eyes scan the room, and lock with mine. I turn away immediately, only to be brought by Dunce face wiggling his eye brows.
"Oooh is someone jealous?" He asks
"Yeah, I fucking am." I say, without meaning to
I see everyone's eyes widen, "You're not allowed to tell anyone! Please, knowing he's got a crush, it really hurts. I slipped a note into his locker..I was gonna confess but..." I start crying into my hands
"Bro, Of course we won't tell" Shitty hair says, comforting me
"Now, about that note." Mina says
"Which one?" I ask
"Both!" She says excitedly
I show her the photo I took with my phone, and she squeals.
"Oh my god! THAT'S TOO CUTE!"  She squeals in delight
I then pull out the note that someone slipped into my locker, they look at it for a moment.
"I can't recognise that handwriting, sorry my dude." Shitty hair says sadly
"Eh, it's whatever. I'm going to have to turn them down anyway." I reply
"Well, how do you know it's not Midoriya?" Mina pipes up
I feel my face flush, "No way! He probably hates me!"
"How do you know that?" Dunce faces says
"I fucking bullied him, ever since we were four. I fucking told him to take a swan dive off the school roof!" I say, tears threatening to spill
"Dude, he's obviously forgiven you. He's always hanging around you, if he did hate you he wouldn't be as caring as he's being." Dunce face says, rolling his eyes
"I guess you're right, but it's definitely not him I know his damn handwriting." I say looking at the note, I fold it up and put it back in my bag.
The rest of the day drags on and finally it was 4pm, but knowing that he already has a crush, I didn't go there, I didn't confess. Plus I had to turn down someone else confessing to me in an hour.
Deku POV
I wait there for the mystery person to arrive, but they never did. They didn't show up. But I guess that's fine, I have to save my energy for running away crying when Kacchan turns me down. When the clock hits 4:40 I walk towards the cherry blossom tree and I wait there.
"Deku? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice asks.
Kacchan spins me around to face him, and I feel his eyes locked with mine. I look away flustered, and I try to go away. But Kacchan pains me against the trunk of the tree.
"K-Kacchan...I..." I say nervously
"Spit it out, Deku." He says
"I like you! Please go out with me!" I say, the most flustered I had ever been
Bakugou POV
"I like you! Please go out with me!" The flustered Deku says while sliding down the tree trunk, his face in his hands, sobbing.
"I know you don't feel the same way! But- I just—" he says, still sobbing
I know it's not the best time, but I wrap my arms around him.
"Deku, I-I like you too. I would like to go with you." I say, I feel him jump in shock
"A-are you lying to me??" Deku asks croakily, still chocking back sobs
"Why the fuck would I lie?" I ask, he wraps his arms around me weakly
We sit there and I hold Deku in my arms. He's so small. He nuzzles his face into my neck, and I feel the sudden urge to kiss him. But I can't, it's too soon. We hear rustling in the bush, and we immediately stand up and go look. We see four familiar faces in the bush.
"E-Eh? Kaminari? Kirishima? Mina? Uraraka?" Deku says, flustered and embarrassed
"Y'all are the cutest couple ever!" Mina squeals
Deku's face is red, he's playing with the hem of his t-shirt. He's obviously looking away from them, he's clearly embarrassed.
"Cute" I think to myself
~1506 words~