CHAPTER 14

Jennie's POV

We are here now at Hyeri's room, as soon as she closed her door. I spoke at her immediately.

"Hyeri, I know this is not appropriate to ask but, do you know where's Chaeyoung is? I've been calling her hundred times this day, I can't contact her at the same time, Jisoo and her were not in good terms now. I'm so worried, then Jisoo told me maybe you have an idea where she is, so I came my way here" I said.

She just released a heave sigh and look at me in my eyes. "The truth is, I don't have any idea where she is now unnie, we have a little misunderstanding, so now we're not in good terms also" she answered. Worried tone visible in her voice.

I'm just looking at her. I know for sure she is aware of it. Maybe they fight because Hyeri already find out about Chaeyoung cheating behind Jisoo.

Chaeyoung is her best friend since they were in their highschool days. She knows Chaeyoung so much and we all know how strong their friendship is, they rarely having fights, but now it's a different case.

"What happened to the both of you? Did you guys fight?" I asked her. She heave a sighed and sits beside me.

"Yes, we fight over something but I know we can still resolve it, so don't worry too much about us Unnie" she said. I can saw her sadness, I can sense it. I'm not a dumb or fool not to notice it.

So I hold her hand and caressed it. "I know everything will be fine not now but soon, so don't lose hope, we all know Roseanne, she's a soft person in comes to her friends" I smiled at her and engulfed her in a tight hug.

She responded, I caressed her back. "Just don't forget that we are still here Hyeri, you're just like a little sister to me, so don't hesitate to call me if you need someone to talk to" I said as I pull in our hug.

She smiled at me and nod her head. We have a comfortable silent. Maybe this is not the right time to ask her about the cheating. I will just give her peace of mind first, because I know she needs it.

"Unnie" Hyeri called me so I face her.

"Yes?" I answered.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Okay, go for it"

"What do you think about me Unnie? Am I a bad person?" She then asked makes me creased my brows in disapproval.

"No, you're not. For me you are the sweetest dongsaeng I have Hyeri and I love you because you're so kind. You're not bad Hyeri, why did you ask me like that? Is something bothering you?" I worriedly asked her.

I don't know that Hyeri has this kind of side, this is my first seeing her like this. Maybe this is new because I always sees her as a happy ball of sunshine, I'm used to see her bickering nonstop with Lisa whenever they see each other.

So this new side of her makes me worried. I don't like seeing her in this kind of state.

She heave a sigh then she lowered her head. "It's not my intention at all, I'm just concern. It's sucks seeing them blaming me after all I did for them. Am I that bad? Am I that easy to thrown away Unnie? Tell me please" She said now she is crying.

It hurts me seeing her like this. So I hug her again trying to ease her pain.

"Shhhh, it's okay. You're not at fault Hyeri, it was their loss not yours. The important is you did your best to protect them. So don't worry too much, people who truly understand you will stay with you know matter what will happened" I tried to comfort her I know she needs it.

She's just sobbing on my chest, while I'm caressing her back.

When I felt that she is now calm, I speak again.