Confession Time + Asking you to be his girlfriend(Branch)

Hello my dear Shadows, I am so sorry for not downloading some chapters since you know I have online classes and such, anyway I'll make it up to you guys with this chapter, more chapters updating soon, my apologies and I hope you enjoy.

Branch knew he has fallen for you, for once he actually admitted and admitted to your sister Poppy who was happy that he finally admitted, much to Branch embarrassment/shockness/surprise Poppy knew Branch had a crush on her sister since the very beginning and was more shocked when Poppy agreed to help him. "Now Branch (y/n) just came back from Trollon (London I had to find a name or use Trolldon if you want) just a few hours ago, so I thought this was the perfect time for practice, so I invited Satin and Chenille to help us" Poppy said while Satin and Chenille showed up from nowhere, "But P-Poppy you think this will work?" Branch asked while rubbing his neck awkwardly, "I don't think so, I know so" Poppy said in confidence, "Okay so Satin is going to dress up as (y/n) and Branch you are pretending that Satin is (y/n) got it?" Poppy said/asked, Branch nodded slowly, "Satin go" Poppy said, Satin and nodded and soon the practice begin. (y/n) was walking around Troll Village greeting trolls walking pass her, (y/n) kept on walking but stop walking when she saw her sister's pod, "Hmm wonder what Poppy's doing" (y/n) thought and decided enough to check her sister pod, once reaching the door, (y/n) was about to knock until she realize the door was open, "Well the door is open might as well come in" She said to herself and let herself in, ohh did she came in just in time to see Branch confessing to "(y/n)", "O-okay here it goes, (y/n) ever since I first met you, I thought you were like Poppy, until realizing you are different than I thought, so I just wanted to asked, can you be my girlfriend?" Branch asked with a small blush on his face, the real (y/n) couldn't help but grin a bit, "Of course I will Branch" She said while leaning against the wall a smile on her face, Poppy, Branch and the twins look at her direction, Poppy push Branch toward (y/n) a smile on her face, "Wait really?" Branch asked, (y/n) only nodded, Branch couldn't keep his excitement and hugged his new girlfriend, "YESSSS (Ship Name) has sail" Poppy said excitedly, in the end there were two happen new couple and 3 trolls fangirling at the new ship that has sails.

Okay my Shadows this is Branch chapter and comment down below your ship name, alright everyone have a good day/night bye.