The Hangout (Trollex)

Sup my Shadows, Shadow here and I am here with everyone favorite character King Trollex chapter is here so I hope you enjoy and Shadow out.

(T/D)- Tail Design

(H/C)- Hair Color

(E/C)- Eye Color

(F/C)- Favorite Color

(S/C)- Second Favorite Color

(T/C)- Third Favorite Color

(F/F)- Favorite Flower (Rose, Daisy, Sunflower, Poppy etc...)

(C/C/F)- Cotton Candy Flavor

"Darling are you sure this is just a hangout?" Trollzart your father asked while brushing you hair, you just chuckle, "Yes Dad it just a hangout, you don't have to worry" You said toward your father while looking at him in your front mirror of your bedroom, "If you say so darling" Your father said and continue brushing your hair, you sigh to yourself, "Well at least he didn't question why?" You thought to yourself with a smile, "And done, there you do Dear" Your father said with a smile and place the hairbrush down, you smile when you look in the mirror, "Thank you dad" You said and hugged your father, he hugged back, the moment was just getting prefect until *Knock Knock* you and your father broke apart, Trollzart was about to say something until you beat him to it, "Before you say anything Father, yes it Trollex and yes I know he interrupted our moment *Sigh* again, but at least he didn't break in" You said flashing a smile toward your father, your father only nodded, smile and kiss you on the head before leaving your bedroom to go open the door, "That my girl/Father" Both you and Trollzart thought with a smile, you grab your coat and put it on (Technically you have the same coat as Trollzart (Your Father) but more female looking), then you left your room and flew downstairs. (Meanwhile Downstairs Trollzart POV) After leaving my dear daughter's bedroom I flew downstair and open the door revealing Trollex, I mentally facepalm, "Trollzart ma man what happening?" Trollex asked excitedly, "Nothing much Trollex, and you?" I asked, "Oh nothing much either, also I am here to pick up your daughter" Trollex said with a bit of Pride in him, " Oh Trollex your here" the voice of my beloved Daughter said, I smile and so did Trollex, "Yes here I am ready to go?" Trollex asked, my daughter nodded, hugged me, kiss me on the cheek and left, "Also Trollex take care of her for me got it?' I asked, "Of course she will be in great hand" Trollex said with a smile and left, i smile a bit and close the door. (Now Back to the Normal POV) You and Trollex arrive at the Lagoon, "So Trollex how do I get in there?" You asked, "Oh just trust me, here grab my hand and I'll pull you to the water" Trollex said while expanding a hand for you to take, "Will it be safe?" You asked, "Just trust me (Y/N)" Trollex softly said, You took his hand and allow him to dragged you toward him, you felt yourself blush and Trollex blush as well, "Also close your eyes" He said, you did what he said and close your eyes, then Trollex took you underwater and magically the water turn your tiny little legs into a fin, Trollex left your hand and said, "Alright (Y/N) you can open your eye now", you open your eyes and saw that your legs are now replaced with fin, you look down and awe at your new appearance, let see you have your (H/C) locks down and what different around about your hair is that is fades to Yellow, so you have (H/C) hair that Fades to Yellow, You have glowing (E/C) Eyes, your Yellow skin was still the same and it still has the glitter, your arms has a color of (F/C), (S/C) and (T/C) on both of your arms, your fin has a design of (F/D) on it and on your left cheek you have an elegant yellow Swirl.

(Just like this, it's to represent that you are a Classical Troll)

(You can choose which one you like)

As well you still have your wings in place, and your coat was still there, oh right almost forgot on your hair it has a type of flower on it which is a (F/F), and you have a pixelated heart of your color, "Wow I didn't know that other tribes like mine can turn into a Techno Troll" You said while checking on your new appearance (Mostly your tail), "Well let just say we could transform any Troll into one" Trollex said, you did a O sign on your mouth, "That cool" You said and started swimming around, then you in front of you and saw a lot of Stands and Techno Trolls swimming around, Trollex chuckle at your reaction, "(Y/N) welcome to the Techno Festival" Trollex said and smile.

You took the moment to look around, Techno trolls from male to female to kids where everywhere, "Wow it so techny" You said with a smile, "Thank you we get that a lot" Trollex said with a smile and rubbed his neck, "Where we should we go first?" You asked with a smile, "Wherever you want to go (Y/N)" Trollex said, "Oh okay then, um let go to that one" You said pointing to stand full of Cotton candy shape Star, "Of course" Trollex said grab your hand and swam with you to the stand, reaching the stand the worker of the stand noticed you two and swam toward both of you, "King Trollex a pleasure to see you again" The Male Worker said, "Cosmos" Trollex nodded, "Also who that pretty lady?" The Male worker name Cosmos asked while looking at you up and down (Cosmos stop the look), you felt kind of uncomfortable and quietly hide behind Trollex who have seems to noticed, Trollex clear his thoat, "This is (Y/N) a Classical Troll and Daughter of the Conductor of The Classical Trolls" Trollex said, "Pleasure to meet you (Y/N) my name Cosmos and I ran this stand, so what do you two want to order?" Cosmos asked, "W-Well can I have a Cotton Candy Flavor (C/C/F) with (F/C) and (S/C) Color please?" You asked shyly, Cosmos nodded, "How about you Trollex?" Cosmos asked, "Well can I have a Cotton Candy Flavor Blueberry with Green on the tip please" Trollex said, "Coming right up and since this is a Festival it on the house" Cosmos said and went off to prepared the Cotton, "Is he always that flirtly?" You asked looking at Trollex, "Sometimes when he see a pretty lady like yourself" trollex said without realizing what he said, you blush a bit and turn your head to a different direction.

After a few minutes or so Cosmos came back holding two Cotton Candy, "Alright here is your Trollex and your Little Lady" Cosmos said and wink at you, "Alright thank you Cosmos" Trollex a bit harshly said grab the two cotton candy and give your to you which you took and ate, holding his Cotton on his right hand, Trollex grab your hand and swam away from Cosmos, reaching a place to eat in peace, Trollex let go of your hand and sat down on a rock you did the same and ate another piece of your candy, "Also Trollex what was that out there?" You asked, "Like I said earlier (Y/N), he's a flirt" Trollex said, "Oh okay then" You said and grab another piece of your candy, "Well I better head and I can't wait to tell my Father that Classical Trolls like me can turn into Techno trolls, oh and thank you for the day I had a really fun day" You said got up, kiss Trollex on the cheek and left, Trolex couldn't help but smile and blush a bit, "Your welcome (Y/N)" Trollex said to himself with a smile and watch you leave.

Finally I thought I won't be done with this anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter, Shadow out bye everyone.