Prologue: Unknown Verse

Somebody wakes up, looking around at their surroundings.

     "Where...am I...?" they think. At first, they thought that their eyes were still closed, but they realized that wherever they were was bitch black. After feeling around, they're able to conclude that they're in some sort of crammed box. Trying to ignore their intense fear, they try to remember their past, but they can't remember anything. "Do I have amnesia...?" After trying a bit harder, they start to remember bits and pieces of something.

------------------------------------------------

     "I-I d_n't w_nt to... Ple_se don't _a_e me do this," the person says.

     "P__a_e, ______...! H_'_ _t__l in th_re! You h_ve t_ sa_e h_m!" a girl cries.

     "I... _ ca_'t... I'm sca_ed..." the person says.

     "If he doesn'_ go i_, I can," a boy says, trying to calm the girl. A scream is heard from inside of the large building everybody is standing outside of. The girl tries to run into the building, but the boy holds her back. The person shakily opens the front door and enters the building, leaving the other two behind. Everything is very dark, but the person can still see a little bit of the hallway they're walking down.

     After some more walking, the floor opens up from underneath the person.

------------------------------------------------

     The person groans in pain as their head aches. They couldn't remember anymore or any information about themselves.

     "H-He..." the person mumbles. "That boy... He called me a "he..." Does that mean I'm a guy...?"

     A blinding light seeps into the box. The boy protects his eyes from the light until they adjust.

     "Greetings, 01," a voice says.

     Suddenly, multiple hands grab at the boy, yanking him out of the box. He kicks and screams until he's tossed into a sort of large container. The door to the container clicks behind him and he begins pounding on the glass walls.

     "Let me out!" he screams. The figures in the room laughed. They were all wearing lab coats.

     One of the figures flips a large switch and the container the boy was locked inside of began to glow until everything went black.