Jealous Vegito X Shy Chubby Female Half-Saiyan Reader X Kid Goku Black

Start from the beginning

She may lose weight on her stomach and abdomen, but she has sexy curves, busty hips, thick thighs, big butt, and huge (size) breasts. He could only imagine how warm she feels. He made his way to her; she turned to his attention, "May I sit here?", he asked politely. She smiled at him, "Sure", and he sat down.

He looked at her novel, it's about how a guy confesses his love to this girl he wanted to marry. That gave him an idea, he will marry her when the time comes. But first, he needs her as his girlfriend. "I see you like this book?", he asked her. She blushed in embarrassment, "Yeah, I wish I was that girl. I am rather lonely without a boyfriend." 

She looked at him and looked surprised, seeing Vegito flexing his muscles, "Well no need to fear for Vegito is here~" She chuckled, laughing as he flirts with her. It was a miracle for her because he couldn't leave her alone. So, they meet up every Saturday, going out to places. Eventually, she accepted his proposal as his girlfriend.

It was a happy few months of their lives: going out to star-gaze, eating out, having fun at zoos or aquariums, enjoying themselves at a park, and other activities to avoid her house. Vegito is too embarrassed to take her to his place because he usually lives with his roommates. That didn't bother her though because she felt it's the right time for him to come to her apartment. 

Once she and Vegito finished their date, she was shy to ask him. But she asked him anyway to escort her to her home. He accepted it and thought this is going to be easy. Once they arrived at her door, she turned to him and smiled, "I am sorry for what you're about to see", she said. Vegito smiled and shook his head, "No worries, little mess doesn't bother me." "Good!", she chimed and unlocked her door. Once they entered her apartment, it was nice and clean. He wondered why she said that?

His question is solved as he hears small footsteps running towards (Y/n)-Chan. His eyes grew wide in shock, and saw the mini version of Goku Black is running happily towards his girl. "(Y/n)-San!", he happily exclaimed and hugged her legs, "You're home!" She chuckled and hugged him, "Sorry I'm late baby! I just brought someone new here", she said and picked him up. Kid Goku Black turned his attention to Vegito. Vegito put on his best behavior and smiled, "Sup kiddo!", he greeted. But the boy frowned, stuck his tongue at him and cling onto (Y/n)-Chan. Vegito sweated on his forehead.

He learned from his girlfriend that Black was once an evil grown up foe. Her parents and Goku decided to fight him. However, this one was so strong that he almost ruled their timeline. However, Oolong used the dragon balls and turned Black into a six year old boy. Black was mad at first, but (Y/n)-Chan volunteered to be his guardian. Black felt part of his evil counterpart faded into existence and acted as a normal boy. Since then, he is happy to live with her. Until Vegito came.

For a year, Vegito always hung out with (Y/n)-Chan at her place. More cozy from winter snow and cold temperature. But the worst art is dealing with Kid Black. This kid actually hates his guts. Every time Vegito tries to get some TLC from his girlfriend, Kid Black pretends he needs her attention. Leaving Vegito out of the cold, the boy smirked as he got hugs from (Y/n)-Chan. 

Vegito felt annoyed how he acted as a kid. Whenever he pretends he hurt himself, he would get some hugs from his girlfriend. Before he heads home, Vegito was able to hug her and kiss her lips. That made Kid Black furious.

Tonight is the night, this is the night where Vegito will propose to her as his bride. He used his long savings to buy a perfect new engagement ring: gold with a diamond on top (ad details if you need to). Tonight he was planning to take her out. But he was called by her earlier that she was unable to go out because the babysitter is sick. So, he picked up the food from a nice restaurant and brought them to her apartment. Once he arrived, (Y/n)-Chan opened the door and greeted him with a kiss on his lips. Kid Black huffed in rage. "Hey kiddo, I brought food", Vegito said while pointing to a bag. Kid Black sighed, and let it go for now.