Keeping It Professional

Flip Zimmerman x Reader
One Shot

Going to work after a wild night is never easy. Especially when you find out your new partner is the one you spent the night with. A new task requires you two to work together, and after a night full of of adrenaline, you end up alone with him in the interrogation room.
Dom!Flip
Sub!reader
18+ content, such as: choking, daddy kink, oral, vaginal sex, spanking, fingering etc.
tw// guns and mention of death

The sound of your alarm was enough to make your morning stressful. With your head still buried in your pillow, your hand searched for the loud device in your bedside table, but you couldn't reach It. Grunting, you lifted your head up and your fingers finally grabbed the alarm, throwing It on the floor. Once the sound stopped, you took a deep breath and faced the sad reality. Hangovers should be a valuable excuse to skip work, but there was nothing you could do, except try hiding the bags under your eyes and the face of someone who got fucked all night long.

Glancing at the empty side of your bed, you remembered how reckless, but fun last night was. What were you thinking? Banging a man you just met at the bar, that was not a very "you" thing to do. But there was something about him, the way his piercing, whiskey brown eyes looked at you and his smell. Lavender and cigarettes. Your shirt still smelled like him, and the memories hit the surface of your mind.

How hard he fucked you against the mattress, his hand spanking your ass over and over again. Your ass was all red, marked with his handprint, pussy still sore from his thrusts. What was his name again? Phill? Chip? All you remembered was that he had a weird last name. Well, It didn't even matter since you would probably never see him again. But It was undeniable how good It was, that man knew what he was doing.

"It should be a crime to wake up at 6am." You complained, as you dragged your body out of the bed, feet finally meeting the comfy carpet. The smell of fresh wood and ember filled your nostrils, like every morning since you moved to Colorado Springs. It smelled like home.
You got in the shower to get rid of that "bed energy", and actually wake up. But you were never fully awake until you had your coffee, that was way more effective.

Quickly washing your body, you wrapped a towel around you and made your way to your wardrobe, putting your daily outfit. Grey pantsuit with a black social shirt underneath and dark brown boots.
Your entire home had traces of the wild - if not crazy - night you had. The couch was a mess, the pillows on the floor and the center table was broken. The kitchen wasn't very different. Pans and cutlery scattered on the floor, and as you looked at the balcony you remembered. Flashes of him pounding you against that, his hand pulling your hair as his free hand spanked your ass. Several times. Involuntarily, you felt butterflies in the pit of your stomach - and in your middle as well, a heat spreading across your face.

You grabbed everything from the floor, cautiously putting It where they belonged. After work you would clean the living room, and your room - which you didn't even want to look around.
As you made your eggs, you turned on the radio to get your mood better. Music could make even your worst days a little better.

Gooood Morning, Colorado Springs! Starting the day with this hit: "Sweet emotion."!

Once the broadcaster said that, you put your scrambled eggs on a plate and lit a cigarette, putting It between your teeth as you turned up your radio volume. Your body moved and danced with the music, that was your jam.

"Sweeeeeeet emoooootionnn." You sang, inhaling your daily dose of nicotine. "You talk about things that nobody cares, wearing out things that nobody wears."

But your fun was quickly interrupted as you glanced at the clock hanging on your wall. 6:40am, fuck. There was no time to prepare your coffee, you'd have to do It at the department. You put out your cigarette in the ashtray, swiftly running to your couch to grab your black briefcase and finally leaving your house.