Sangyeon and Jaehyun kept their mouth shut as what Juyeon said made sense. Soon after, Sangyeon sighed. "Sorry for putting you into trouble since middle school. And thank you for always staying by our sister's side." He genuinely apologized and thanked Haknyeon for his contribution all these years.

Haknyeon was baffled that he quickly shook his head. "Oh no no please don't apologize. It's okay."

After reconciling, putting bad terms behind, they began collecting information to fulfil Jihyun's wish.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After clearing the food, Younghoon and Jihyun settled down in the living room. Eyes fixed on the tv screen in front of them, they ate bread in comfortable silence.

Not until Younghoon chose to break it. "Are you still mad?"

Jihyun looked down at her bread as she continued munching.

"You know, it's really okay to be mad. But please don't lock yourself in the room." He continued. "Not only your brothers, your bestfriend, and myself are worried since we don't know how are you doing behind that door."

She slowly nodded her head. "I'm sorry..."

He gently stroked her head. "You're not at fault, don't blame yourself."

"But those guys.-" She looked up and met his soft gaze. "My brothers harmed them." She continued, lowering her voice.

He hummed. "Yes, they did. But it's not entirely because of you. They did out of their will. So don't think that you're the cause for hurting the guys, okay?"

"Okay..."

He pursed his lips and stroked her head once again. "Finish up then let's play pubg."

Her eyes brightened at the game itself. She had not been playing that game ever since she had to study for midterm.

Seeing her reactions made him smile. He unconsciously reached out for her cheek and gave a light pinch.

She blinked in surprise but kept her composure while the shy boy returned his gaze back on the screen, totally not realizing what he had just done.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Hyung, it's already 9pm." Jaehyun nudged Sangyeon's side.

"Oh?" The boyz were shocked at it was already pretty late.

"Should we check up on her?" Jaehyun added.

"Hyung, no!" Juyeon almost shrieked.

Jaehyun placed his hand over his chest. "Yaish you scared me!" He slapped Juyeon's back for scaring him.

Juyeon slightly pouted as he reached out for his back, soothing the pain. "I mean, we should wait for her sunbae."

Haknyeon nodded without leaving his eyes on the computer screen, still busy searching for information. "Younghoon sunbae is not that kind of person, really, trust me."

Sangyeon stifled a laugh. "Yeah yeah, we trust you young boy. Now where are the information I needed the most?"

"Ah here here!" Haknyeon gathered a couple of papers and passed it to Sangyeon.

In defeat, Jaehyun sank down in his seat. "I miss my baby." Aside from Juyeon, Sangyeon and Jaehyun had yet to see her since the day she had locked herself.

"Stop being so over dramatic and get your ass here, help Haknyeon." Sangyeon ordered the sulky Jaehyun which the latter obeyed regardless.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After spending almost the whole day playing games, watching movies and eating, Younghoon had to take his leave since it was pretty late.

"Take good care of yourself and we shall see when we can catch up." He patted her shoulder.

She hummed in response and bid a small wave. Just when he turned his heels to wear his shoes, she tugged on the hem of his shirt. "Will they be mad?" She asked since she felt she was being immature by locking herself.

"Your brothers?" And she nodded. "Silly, nobody is mad at you." He once again, stroked her head with his warm smile. "I'll get going, sleep tight." And he left.

A small smile was then plastered on her face. Who would've thought she would be spending the entire day with the one she has been crushing on. She skipped her way to her room and washed up before getting herself prepared to sleep.

While then, Younghoon rang the bell at Haknyeon's house.

"Ohmy, you're so charming!"

"Mom! Stop flirting!" Haknyeon literally dashed to the front door before his mom could say anything else. "Come in, sunbae!"

Younghoon followed Haknyeon into his room where Jihyun's brothers were.

"Oh you're back!" Sangyeon said that he got his lilttle brothers' attention. "How is she?" He added.

"She's okay and has been eating well. We went out for awhile, taking in some fresh air as well." Younghoon calmly explained.

"Glad to hear that." Jaehyun sighed in relief.

"Thanks for today, really appreciate your help." Sangyeon sincerely smiled. Jaehyun and Juyeon too genuinely thanked Younghoon for his help.

Younghoon returned his smile and for the first time, he felt the comfortable peace with no heavy loads on his shoulders after meeting her brothers. Though he was unsure whether they would give him approvals, he was certain that her brothers were being sincere.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Her Brothers ⚘ Kim Younghoon ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara