"Alright..."

Jihyun was persistent in what she wanted, leaving Juyeon no choice. He left the room and walked to the kitchen where his brothers and Haknyeon were.

The look in their eyes was desperate to know Jihyun's wellbeing. They were happy that most of the food was cleaned up but Juyeon's look showed otherwise.

"Why, what's wrong?" Sangyeon started off, noticing the defeat look in Juyeon.

"She wants us to apologize to every single one of them or she wouldn't come out of her room." Juyeon said in his monotone voice as he took a seat opposite Jaehyun.

The boyz were literally in defeat, not until Jaehyun spoke about it. "It's not that impossible but it will take quite some time to gather information. We can't just let her be in her room until then."

Sangyeon agreed by nodding his head slowly, getting Jaehyun's points. "Is there anything we can do for her to come out?"

"Hak, can you call your sunbae over?" Juyeon suggested.

Haknyeon was taken aback. "Wouldn't she be more upset and mad at us?"

Juyeon bit his lower lips. "It's just, I feel, he's the only who can approach her."

"I guess you're right..." Haknyeon eventually agreed.

"Hold up." Jaehyun interrupted. "Why am I getting the vibe that she likes him too?"

"Well hyung, she does." Juyeon replied.

Jaehyun's mouth jaw dropped then soon realization hit him. "This is what you have been hiding the past few weeks aren't you?" He stood up with his raised voice, pointing at Juyeon.

Sangyeon hissed. "This is not the time to argue or whatever." He pulled Jaehyun down, calming him down. "Hak, call or text him over tomorrow."

"Oh... Okay."

"Did he agree?"

"Did he agree?"

Haknyeon nodded with a small smile.

"Great." The boyz finally could breathe for awhile.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

As summoned, Younghoon came in the next morning. Of course he was worried about his crush afterall. He could barely sleep the night before but he was not able to show his concern when he met her brothers once again.

Feeling tension in his body, he calmly waited for the brothers to say something.

"We will be leaving this house under your care. Anything, we will be right beside, Haknyeon's house." Sangyeon started off.

"We have already prepared some food in the kitchen. Just heat them up if it's cold." Jaehyun continued.

"We trust you." Juyeon patted Younghoon's shoulder and they left him dumbfounded once again.

Younghoon watched their backs as they exited the house and when the door closed, he snapped back into reality.

What do I do first? In that empty living room and his crush in her room, he pondered as not wanting to disappoint anyone and hurt her feelings.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫