Chapter seven

"Today after the whole accident. Umm I forgot my books and I went to go get them. Crabbe had them in his hand as he was sitting on the couch. I went to go grab them but he would give them to me. He kept walking towards me untill I eventually came to contact with the wall. I asked him to give them back still and he didn't. He came down to whisper in my ear and eventually I kicked him and hit him. Grabbed my books and ran out" I say whispering to them and taking a deep breath.

"Then out of no where goyle just grabbed my arms and made me face crabbe. I eventually dropped my books on the floor. I told them to let me and I tried wiggling but it was no use. Crabbe put his hand on my face and just kisses me while goyle was holding my arms. So I just stood there. He got what he wanted, then he let me go. Told me I wasn't worth it and walked away. I grabbed my books ran to the bathroom and  screamed and cried for 30 minutes. Eventually I went to potions, but I couldn't focus on  what he was saying" I say.

I didn't realize I was crying until Fred pulled me into his arms. "Stupid Malfoy doesn't know how to keep his rats under control!" I hear George say. "Stop it" i say. "What did you say Weasley!" I hear Draco yell. "No not now. Don't do this today" I say pointing back and forth. "Why are you crying! Why is she crying" Draco says. I stand up. "If you wanna know so bad just ask crabbe and goyle!" I say looking at him. He looks at me. I shake my head a start walking away. "C'mon Wait!" I hear Harry say. "No harry! I'm retiring for the day" I say. "You can't miss McGonagalls class" hermione says. "Oh yeah? Watch me" i say to here.

I continue to walk away till I make it inside the school.

Fred's POV

"So they pretty much forced themselfs onto her. And she did nothing but stand there cause she couldn't move?" Harry says In a questioning tone. "Yup our poor Lydia just stood there" George says. "I also think she's mad at the both of you" I say. "What do you mean" hermione says "the way you looked at Malfoy and the way Malfoy looked back. She probably thinks there is something going on. And to be fair I don't like you Malfoy but I mean your friends with my lydia so I have to" I say to him. "Well Thanks George" He says.

"But there's nothing going on between me and hermione. I just wanna ask her to the ball this Saturday after our quidditch game. And hermione is just helping me out cause she knows lydia better then I do..maybe" I say. "Your asking her to the ball" I hear Harry say. "Uh oh" George says making us all laugh. "Yeah why were you planning to ask her to" I hear Malfoy say. "In all honetsly I think we all were.. except me of course" hermione says. "Bloody hell. She gots herself in a sticky situation" Ron says.

"Well there nothing we can do and there's nothing she can do. It's not her fault she looks hotter now. Lydia is lydia. I love lydia for being lydia" George says. "Well we can share her" I say "as much as I like the idea Freddy, I don't think it's going to happen" George's says. "Oh really" Harry says "so if I say lydia "will you go to ball with me" but she says other's asked her and suggest we share her, you don't think it'll happen" Harry says "well I don't have a girls mind. I'm not lydia but if she says yes then we'll just go with it" I say. "I'm gonna go find her" I hear Draco say. My poor lydia. "I'll come along to" we all say.

Lydia's POV

"Hey myles!" I hear different voices yell. "Will you go to the dance with me this Saturday" they all say. "Woah okay" I say stepping back. "One I didn't know there was a dance. Two why not just go together" I say. "Like a group thing" I hear Freddy say. I look at him. "Yes Freddy like a group thing" I say back with a smile.

"Or just share me" I suggest. "Told you She was going to say that" I hear Harry say. I let out a giggle. "We will share you then" George says. "I'm fine with that" I say winking at him. "Myles!" I hear another voice say and see Cedric walking down the hallway towards me. "What's up" I say "has anyone asked you to the ball yet" he says. "Um your surrounded by them" I say. "We are sharing her so if you want we can share her with you to" Ron says. "I'm fine with it" he says. I smile. "You guys are crazy" I say. "C'mon lets go to class" hermione says. We all start walking towards professor McGonagalls room. "Right on time kids" she says. I smile at her.

"We are going to practice our dance our waltz, Lydia, Draco and Harry are the stars of it" she says. "What do you mean" I say looking at her. "Your kinda new here, Draco and Harry are the quidditch players" she says "oh makes sense" I say. She looks at me. "Come up here" she says. I walk to the front of the class with her. "Cedric" she says point him up here. "Now bow" she says to us and we bow. Put your arm up like your at a court house. Touch hands" She says. We do as we are told. I look at Cedric and smile at him.

Hope you like