S u r p r i s e • D a t e

They both ended up sleeping after they showered. Hinata was wearing an oversized sweater with his undergarments. Kenma had a white long sleeve and black shorts. They were cuddling under the warm blankets, however they were still cold. The more time passed the colder it got.

Hinata woke up and snuggled closer to Kenma. He knew sleeping in his underwear was a bad idea, but he wanted to sleep the moment he stepped out the shower. He turned around and grabbed his phone. It was five thirty.

He tried to get up to put on a pair of shorts, but he was being held in place.

"Kenma."

"Go back to sleep Shōyō. It's too early."

Hinata let out a giggle. "Kenma let me change. Plus it's five thirty."

"Let's just sleep all day."

"Fine, but can I ask something?"

"Hmm?"

"Where were we going to go?"

"What?"

"You said you were going to take me somewhere, and you said you had an idea for the bet."

"Oh. OH." Kenma quickly sat up. He had forgotten about those plans.

"I forgot. We still have time if you want to go."

Hinata's eyes sparkled. He smiled and nodded, making Kenma smile. He swore that smile was contagious.

Hinata changed into a white turtle neck and black coat with jeans. He put on his shoes and waited by the door. Just by looking out the window he could tell that it was pretty chilly.

"Are you ready to go?"

Hinata turned around. Kenma wore a black hoodie with a blue jean jacket over it. His black jeans made him look like he only wore dark colors, which he did.

"Yup!"

Hinata stepped outside and was immediately met with a cold breeze. The cold air filled his lungs as he walked to the car. Kenma locked the door and walked over to the car, unlocking it. The both sat inside and waited for the car to warm up.

After a minute Hinata got curious. "So where are we going?"

"It's a surprise."

"Can I guess?"

"Sure." He started to pull out the driveway.

"Is it a cafe?"

"Nope but that would have been nice."

"A picnic?"

"No. Maybe one day though."

"Aw Kenma I don't know."

"Then it stays a surprise." He turned a corner, growing closer to their destination.

"Are we going to the mall?"

"Probably not."

"Are we going to- the sunset is amazing."

While he looked at the orange and pink sky Kenma pulled into the parking lot. He pulled out the keys and looked at the sky. The sun was slowly sinking in the pink and orange sky. He looked at Hinata. The warm glow shone on his face. Kenma smiled.

"Shōyō we're here."

Hinata snapped out of his trance and looked forward. His eyes began to sparkle, not from the colorful lights in front of them.

He kissed Kenma's cheek.

"It's so pretty."

"Let's go. I'm sure you don't want to stare at it all day."

Hinata nodded and walked out the car. He waited for Kenma and took his hand, pulling him towards the carnival.

The first thing they played was balloon pop. Hinata had good accuracy, so he was able to win a pikachu plush for Kenma.

They entered the house of mirrors, Hinata getting lost immediately. He walked into a few mirrors and almost scared himself with his own reflection. Eventually he found Kenma and didn't let him go until they left.

The next ride the played was the tea cup ride. They were going at an average speed when someone else zoomed past them, spinning really quickly. Hinata's eyes sparkled, wanting to do that but Kenma was against it. They got off the ride only to have someone run past them towards and fall.

"I told you to not to go that fast Bokuto san. You get dizzy fast."

"I wanted to beat them though."

"They weren't competing with you."

The male a stood up. He balanced himself before walking up to Hinata and Kenma. He had black and white hair that pointed upwards, making him look like an owl. His golden eyes looked like he was ready to beat anyone in a challenge.

"You were challenging me, right?"

Hinata let out a laugh. "No I wasn't, however-" The look in Hinata's eyes changed. He looked like he was ready for a challenge. "I could totally beat you in ring toss." The golden eyed male smiled.

"I'm Kōtarō Bokuto."

"Shōyō Hinata."

They both smirked and ran over to ring toss, leaving Kenma alone with a black haired male.

"I'm sorry about Bokuto he just hasn't been able to play volleyball lately."

"Oh it's fine. Besides I think Hinata can entertain him."

The blue eyed male smiled. "I'm Keiji Akaashi."

"Kenma Kozume."

Akaashi nodded. "We should catch up to them. Knowing Bokuto san he could be throwing a fit."

Kenma smiled. "A fit?"

Akaashi sighed. "Yeah." They both walked over to see them eating cotton candy.

Kenma looked at Hinata confused. "Did you decide not to play?"

"We played."

Akaashi was equally confused. "But that was like five seconds."

Bokuto had his mouth filled with the sweet floss.

"Yeah."

"Okay then. Who won?"

Bokuto swallowed the candy floss. "It was a tie. He had really good accuracy Akaashi!"

Hinata looked at Akaashi.

"Are you Akaashi? He wouldn't stop talking about you. He said he really likes you."

Akaashi's face turned red. "R-really? In five seconds?"

"Yup."

The four of them hung out for a while. Bokuto had gotten attached to Hinata, like most people, and Kenma. This lead to him trying to kidnap them. Akaashi had to explain to him that he couldn't do that. Five minutes passed and Akaashi had also gotten attached to the smaller boys as well.

"Kenma I'll be back Im going to the bathroom." Kenma nodded and they watched him walked towards the bathroom.

Bokuto put his arm around Kenma. "Are you two dating?"

"N-no. I plan on asking him today."

Akaashi gave Kenma a reinsuring smile. "I'm sure he'll say yes."

Kenma smiled. "Thanks Akaashi."

After a few minutes Hinata didn't come back. Kenma started to grow worried remembering the last time they saw Sean. Bokuto noticed and patted his back.

"I'll go check on him. I'll be back." With that he left.
_______________________
Teehee Im starting a new book. Not Kenhina this time surprisingly. It's a ballet au for Asanoya.