Prologue

March 20th,2095

A small village sat at the narrow basin tucked between huge mountains. One with no name. One which was not displayed on any map precisely because it had no name. In truth,it was hardly a village people could live in.

Even without a name,it was just an ordinary village, meaning everything was present in the Village

Even without a name,it was just an ordinary village, meaning everything was present in the Village. There was Town hall,police station,fire station,hospital,school(served as both elementary and middle school) and both the water and electricity were running the roads were all paved correctly and a half constructed building. It was an abandoned building with no workers or machines, there was only a man in a battle suit wearing a red sleeveless hoodie instead of helmet standing on  the middle of third floor(he will be referred as 'hoodie'in this chapter).

Even though March was coming to an end,the sky was filled with clouds blocking sunlight. No civilians were on the road, except a group of Twenty one people exactly walking forward,the streets were completely empty,this group was moving towards a corner of village,where abondoned building was located. Ten of them wore white camouflage and carried packs of same color with rifles on their back ,other Ten were wearing protective gear and carried knives,the last one was  in battle suit leading them.

The hoodie inside the building has his eyes closed and using his insight,he saw  the group of men approaching the building,He noticed that the group of men were splitting up and entering from front and back,ten from front and back entrances,the man leading them was standing outside. Instead of getting cornered and waiting for them, hoodie decided to take the fight to them.

First,he went for the men in front,as he reached the stairs to the first floor,he sensed a magic activation sequence  from back and he turned to  saw the men that have entered through back were in front of him,he was surprised because they reached here too fast and the ones with rifles were with not with them,'they must have used self-acceleration magic,so the one in protective gears are magician's' he thought as he dodged their attacks,three of them took out their knives and activated the magic 'Sonic blade' and other two were using 'Air bullets' long range spell,the one's with knives surrounded him from three directions and formed a triangle,all went for him at the same time, he dodged them by ducking and then kicked all three of them in legs making them fall,as he stood up air bullets came towards him,but to everyone's surprise they stopped in mid air and went back to respective owners with enhanced power knocking them out.

The one's with knives stoop up,the one from left came to slash him,hoodie moved faster than him,he dodged him and landed a fist on his stomach, as he lost conciousness,other two jump on him,as he dodged them hoodie caught one of them by wrist and threw him at the other one then he used a spell named 'pleiades' a orb of light came and it shooted it like a ray exploding as it hit them,knocking both of them out.

Just as hoodie finished with them,the one with rifles came and the one's that entered from front also came in, surrounded him from both side,ten on left and five on right,he decided to go for the one with lower number, as he was about to move,the air around him started to explode,at that moment a barrage of magic from left and RPGs from right  came raining down on him,he formed a multicolor mirror type spherical shape barrier around him,he noticed three magician on left were shooting air bullets on him  and the other two have formed a barrier to avoid getting involve in crossfire from RPGs,the one's on right started reloading their rifles, as he decided to go after them  the ground beneath him cracked and falled out,he made glass floor same as his barrier and by that time the men have finished reloading.