At School... ♥♡♥

Natalie And Lashonda Are Walking To School. All Of A Sudden Lashonda Stops Waliking.

Natalie : What ? Why uu Stop Walking ???

Lashonda : I Just Forgot That Mindless Behavior Comes Here...

Natalie : Oh... Too Bad We're Not Gon Get Em Because The Concert Is In 2 Days...

Lashonda : Yeah... Lets Go Before We Be Late..

Natalie : Okay..

They Go In The School Building And They See Tatyana And Jasmine. (Their Best Friends)

Lashonda : There's Jasmine And Tatyana .

Natalie : Where ?

Lashonda Points To Where They Are..

Natalie : Oh... *Shouts* JASMINE AND TATYANA !!!!

Jasmine Turns And Sees Them.. She Waves And Touches Tatyana On The Shoulder So She Get Her Attention...

Jasmine Points To Lashonda And Natalie. Tatyana Waves.. Lashonda And Natalie Wave Back... They Go Towards Tatyana And Jazzy.

Lashonda : Hey Yall...

Jazzy : Hey . Hey Nat.

Natalie :Hey Jaz . Hey Tee Tee .

Tatyana : Hey NatNat...

They Stand There Lookin Lost..

Tatyana : Sooo. Are We Just Gonna Stand Here Like A Box Of Rocks , Or Are We Goin To Class..

Lashonda : Shoot I Rather Stand Here Cuz I Dont Wanna Go To Mrs. Rogers Class,.,

Natalie : Well,, Guess What ? We All Have To..

Jasmine : Right ! Lets Go ! *She Grabs Lashondas Hand*

They Go To Class...

Well Im Sorry If It Was Short... Ill Make It Longer Next Time... Hope Yall Like The First Chapter : )

Peace , Love , MB !!! ♡♥♡