Chapter 5

"Amelia!"

Turning around I was suddenly pinned to the wall with Randy's hands on my shoulder, holding me there.

"What the hell are you trying to accomplish?"

"Excuse me?"

"Mess with Ted's head. He doesn't need some stupid diva messing up his career!"

"I'm not doing anything wrong!"

"Randy!"

Suddenly Randy was off me and Ted was holding me while Cody kept Randy away.

"What the hell Randy!"

Glaring at me Randy looked to Cody and Ted

"You don't even realise what she's doing! She’s trying to destroy your career Ted!"

"Randy shut up"

"Fine. Forget it don't come crawling back to me when she ruins you!"

With that Randy stormed off away from us and Ted looked down at me.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?"

"No I’m fine. Just a bit shocked."

"I'm going to ask AJ for a handicap match with me and Cody against Randy."

"Okay just be careful."

Ted hugged me again.

"I'll catch you later."

I didn't have a match tonight so I was doing some segments. I'd been told I have to kiss Ted in two weeks. In all honesty I wanted this storyline to be with Cody. I have feelings for him and I want to tell him, but I'm worried about him thinking I want to use him.

"Mia!"

Turning around I saw Alex walking towards mw. He wasn't dressed in his ring gear just his normal clothes.

"So, you're not competing either?"

"Nope, just a couple of segments then an early night for me."

"Sounds fun, we're watching a horror movie in Punk's room, want to come?"

"Normally I would love to, but tonight I have a date with my bed."

Laughing quietly Alex seemed to relax slightly"

"Good sense of humour."

"Course."

Hearing footsteps I turned around to see Cody stood behind me.

"Hey, we have to go out for a match."

"Okay, well it was nice talking to you Alex, catch up sometimes?"

"Yea course."

With that I followed Cody to the gorilla position where Ted was waiting.

"Hey, so run through?"

"Please."

"Me and Cody are going to win and you have to run in and hug me."

"Gotcha."

When their music played I walked down to the ring at Ted's side.

"This match is a two on one handicap match! Making their way to the ring accompanied by Amelia. The team of Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes, The Legacy!"

As they got into the ring the ref quietly told me I had to go sit on commentary. Walking over there I sat in the chair and put the headset on.

"It's so nice to have you on commentary tonight Amelia