Chapter 1

Stepping out of the airport into the pickup point, I searched around for the person Vince was sending was sending to pick me up and take me to the hotel. Standing my suitcase next to me I sighed and pulled my phone out of my pocket checking for messages.

"Amelia Harrison?"

"Yea?"

Looking up I saw a middle aged average looking guy stood by my side

"Mr McMahon sent me to pick you up and take you to the hotel."

"Oh. Have you been waiting long?

"No just five minutes"

Grabbing hold of the suitcase handle I followed him to a black rental car, I would tell you the name of it but I have no idea. After putting my bags and suitcase in the boot we got in and set off towards the hotel.

So as you may have guessed my name is Amelia, most of my friends call me Mia. I'm twenty-two years old. I have honey brown hair, light green eyes and fairly tanned skin. I'm from London, England and ever since I was five I've wanted to be a WWE diva. About a month ago I was working in Ring Of Honour and I got a call asking me if I wanted a WWE contract of course I said yes a few days later I got my requested release from ROH and signed my first WWE  contract. Vince has tried to keep my appearance hidden until my debut to keep it a surprise. Tonight was RAW live and I was set to make my debut, behind the scenes I'd worked with the workers backstage and we had created an entrance video, set it to my music and organised my pictures for the webpage and match pictures. I couldn't wait to debut.

 So once we got to the hotel I went to the front desk and given a key card. I knew I didn't have long to get up to the room and pack all my gear and then get to the show. As I walked to the room I then found my room and walked in, the bed closest to the door was taken and I shrugged it off and walked towards the other bed, dumping my stuff on the bed then unzipping my suitcase, pulling out my sport bag, wrestling boots and all my gear. Just as I had finished putting everything into my bag the door opened and I span around to see a man. His hair was close shaved and he had tattoo's running all the way up his arm, I couldn’t tell if they went higher because of his shirt sleeves he was defiantly over six foot and I just stared at him.

"Uhh, why are you in Cody's room?"

"I checked in downstairs and they told me I was sharing this room,"

"Ah, well then, I’m guessing that you're supposed to be at the show, so we're all leaving for the arena."

"Oh, thanks."

Quickly picking up my sports bag I put it over my shoulder and turned around to see the man pick up a bag that was close to the door. As we left the room I followed the guy until I found the bus to the arena.

********

After talking to one of Vince's messengers I had to get changed away from tall the other divas. I'd already chosen the colours for my gear and I was currently just fixing my make-up. My gear is dark purple booty short type bottoms and a top that stops just below my chest. My boots are black but my kick pads match the rest of my gear, they also are connected to my kneepads. As always I was wearing a plain black hoodie and grey sweat pants. Knowing that I was competing late in the show I left the locker room and started to wander around.

I found myself thinking about my new life when suddenly I hit something solid and fall back landing on my arse. Looking up I saw a guy stood over me.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry."

Grabbing hold of my hand he hoisted me to my feet. I was facing his chest, he was easily over six foot and suddenly I realised I was very short; When I looked up he was staring down at me. Giving me a quick look over.