Story Time pt 2 of Creepypasta

As requested by hhii77 so here it is...

.

.

.
What! Jeff thought, I thought that bastard was done killing! He's going to get it. Jeff stood up to leave before he was stopped by the others.

"Hey Jeff! Sounds like you have competition," EJ teased.

"I heard he killed over 160 people in the last couple of months," replied Ben.

"Shut up! All of you!" Jeff snarled at them. He tried to go to his room before Slenderman stopped him.

"I'm afraid you have to stay for this Jeff," Slendy said. Jeff grumbled and went back to his chair and sat down.

"Anyway," Slendy continued, "This 'X' person is one of us. Jeff, you are going to find him and bring him here, and in one piece."

"Fine," Jeff grumbled and got up to leave.

~Time skip~

X's POV

I killed so many people that day. It satisfied the insanity within me, but sadden me as a human. Well, inhuman but still.

I climbed a tree to rest. I was so tired, and hungry for food. So far, I had to eat part of my victims. I close my eyes and rest for a while.

3rd person

Jeff was walking when he spotted someone in a tree.
Killing practice, Jeff smirked to himself. He began climbing the tree. He was about to bring his knife down before a branch snapped, causing a girl to wake up.

The girl was X. Jeff did not know this. X quickly picked up her scythe and attacked.

Jeff jumped down before X could get the first hit.

X jumped down on top of him. She placed her scythe on his neck before

She was about to slit his throat. And she would of done it too, but she was intercepted by EJ.

She muttered in disappointment, "We are at an impass. X- out." She turned to leave. EJ did some quick thinking and knocked her unconscious.

"EJ! Why did you do that?" Jeff questioned

"Because," he pointed to X, "That is X."

"I totally had it under control!"

"Sure. You were totally were going to get out of that iron death grip," EJ said sarcastically. Jeff glared at him but said nothing. Then Jeff picked up her body and left with EJ.

~Time Skip~

X woke up in a bed in the Slender house.

She saw her scythe next to the bed and quickly got up.

She was about to go to the door when the door opened. There stood Slenderman.

"Child, I see you are confused," Slenderman spoke to X. X raised her scythe.

"Get away from me!" She yelled. Slenderman quickly grabbed her and restrained her.

"Child listen, we are just like you. Calm down," She stopped struggling, "We brought you here so you could become a proper killer. Do you accept?" She nodded, still in shock.

~Time skip of lazyness, pretend she met all the others~

Jeff saw X in the woods. He got the chance to study her features. He felt himself more drawn to her then ever.

(A/n Romance is not what I'm good at so... I tried)

Jeff came closer and closer until she turned around. The froze as they made eye contact. A few minutes of silence passed before Jeff leaned in. His lips came closer to hers before they crashed into a kiss.

After that, all that was heard was the other creepypastas cheering because they shipped them so much.

The end.

(I tried)

*Disappears into the Shadows*