Again.... I have a problem

I have a problem with shipping.....
No I will not make a ship book!
I'm tired......
#Belo
Enjoy!

Bella was at a party. A fancy party. She had grown up on the rich side. But she didn't know how to love.

~

Evan was walking the streets of the wrong side of town. He was a greaser. He didn't get messed with, people were afraid of him. He kicked a stone as one girl was in his mind. A girl named Bella, who was his lab partner in Biology.

~

Bella slipped away from the party unnoticed, and began walking the streets.

She wandered for 30 minutes before realizing, she was in the wrong side of town. She then turned into an alleyway, only to find it a dead end.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" An ominous voice came from behind her.

"It looks like we got a rich girl in the wrong town," another said. Bella turned around slowly. She saw three guys coming towards her. She backed up until her back was against the wall.

The leader touched her face, "We got a pretty one too." Hoots and cheers can be heard behind him.

"Please," she begged, "Please don't hurt me." Bella begain to panic as her eyes searched for a way out.

"Hey, eyes over her!" The leader barked, "Good, now, I got plans for you."

~

Leo heard a scuffle inside an alleyway. He normally would ignore it, but it was on his turf so he checked it out.

What he saw was unbelievable. He saw a girl crying as a guy forcefully kissed her.

"Hey!" He called out, "What are you doing on my turf?"

The leader stopped what he was doing and looked over, "Well, if it isn't Leo."

"You know the rules, this is my turf."

"Alright, alright. Boys, let's go." They left without a hitch.

"Are you alright?" Leo asked, helping the girl up.

~

Bella took the guys hand as she stood up, she recognized him as her lab partner.

"Leo?"

"Bella? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at Krissy's party?"

"Yeah, but, someone spiked the punch and now cops are investigating."

The two stood in silence for a while.

"Thanks for saving me."

"Hey no problem. My turf, my rules." Leo started to lean in. Bella also leaned in. Their lips crashed as it turned into a heated make out session.

After they pulled away, Bella gasped.

"Does this mean, we're a thing now?" She asked him.

"Huh, I guess so. If that's what you want."

"Can we kiss again?"

"Any time babe."
*Disappears into the Shadows*