"N-no.." you said, "They will say I'm using you again.."

"You're not using us. We'll help you because we love you, and because we're your brothers. We don't want our baby to suffer alone."

"But it hurts.."

"I know it does, love. That's why I'm saying we'll get through this together, you're not alone. We will make it together, like siblings are supposed to work right?" He spoke softly. You nodded while still sticking to him as your face was burried in the crook of his neck.

"So my Y/N will start trying with the oppas to get through the bad time?" He asked softly, breaking the hug so he can look at your face. You hesitated a little but nodded.

"Baby steps?" You asked.

"Baby steps." He nodded, smiling proudly at you and kissed your forehead.

Jungkook and Taehyung stepped forward and hugged, crying on your shoulder.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier stupid girl?" Jungkook said sniffing, "You almost got us a heart attack." Taehyung nodded.

"But anyways, now you're not alone okay? We are here for you, loving and supporting you." He said.

"Thank you" you said, "but the hug is too tight." You said, making them chuckle a little. They wiped their tears and kissed your cheek.

You looked at Yoongi, who was just standing and watching. You opened your arms with a pout on your lips.

"You won't give me a hug?"

He smiled and hugged you, "I love you kiddo" he whispered, "Don't be scared of anything, we're here. Always."

"I love you too...Appa" you whispered back, making him chuckle.

"You all can go and sleep now, I'm sorry you have to be up till late because me." You said.

"Its fine love, just know that you're gonna be okay. And we all will help you in that." Jimin said, patting your cheek.

"You need to stop apologizing so much." Taehyung said shaking his head.

"I'm sor-" you sighed. "This is hard" you said.

"It is, but you've got this. Don't worry." Yoongi said, Jungkook nodded.

"You should go and sleep now. I'll sleep too." You said. The boys nodded.

"Jungkook?" Jimin called, he hummed in response waiting for his hyung to continue, "get me the first box, I'll quickly finish treating her wounds." Jungkook nodded and went to get the box.

Yoongi and Taehyung wished you good night and, Yoongi told Jimin to stay with you if necessary; and they headed to their respective rooms. Jungkook showed up with the box and sat next to you as Jimin started applying a cream that will help your skin heal.

"It must be hurting right?" Jungkook said.

"Not really" you said, shaking your head.

"Is that so?" He asked. You nodded. "Uh how long have you been doing this?" He asked hesitantly.

You stayed silent for a moment then sighed, "maybe a month..."

"A month!?" They freaked out. You nodded slowly.

They didn't say anything, words felt stuck in their throats. Jimin quietly continued his work while Jungkook just sat there observing him and your wounds. He held your right hand securely, hoping to give any kind of mental and emotional support you need. You weren't even feeling a thing, it didn't hurt you a bit. Your body was used to it.

"Oppa?" You said.

"Hmm?" Jimin said, looking up from your stomach, where the cuts were.

"Uh can yo-" you stopped from what you were saying and stood up, "Just wait okay? Don't put that box away." You said and quickly went to your closet. You changed into your shorts, that revealed your cuts on the thighs. You wanted to heal soon as well. You took a deep breath and went back to where Jimin and Jungkook were.

Jimin gasped as he saw more of your cuts. Jungkook hissed, as if the cuts were on his body and were hurting him.

You sat in front of Jimin and handed him the box again, which was kept on the nightstand.

"Make them better too" you said, pointing at the cuts. Jimin nodded.

"Oppa don't worry, it doesn't hurt." You said, "that's all." You said referring to the cuts.

"That's all?" Jungkook looked at you in disbelief, thinking how can you talk like that. "You think these are not enough? What if you died with so many wounds?" He said.

"People don't die with this Kook. I would've died if I had cut my wrist or neck, which I didn't." You said. Jimin was quiet till now, but this time he had to speak.

"Y-you thought of that?" He asked, afraid to know the answer from you.

You shook your head, "No, I don't wanna die." You said. "I would've-... I don't know. But I didn't wanted to die like that." You told him.

(A/N- no offense to anyone. I understand things get hard, and sometimes we're unable to handle them. But please don't give up, there always someone who needs you and loves you. Maybe you haven't them yet. But there's definitely someone. Trust me 💜)

"Don't ever get those thoughts in your head. You're our precious baby." He said, smiling at you. You smiled and nodded. Jimin closed the box and stood up to keep it on the desk, you turned to Jungkook.

"You'll sleep here?"

"No" Jimin answered, not even letting Jungkook speak. You and Jungkook stared at him with a confused expression. "Because, he might hurt you. You know aggressively he sleeps, he'll knock you out of the bed." He said, laughing a little.

Jungkook huffed as he acted to be offended by the comment, "Okay! I'll go from here, have good night's sleep TWO siblings." He said and stood up.

You giggled and pulled him back, "Just stay okay!" You said.

"No no, what if I kick you out at night?" He asked sarcastically.

"Then I'll kick you too. But stay" you said, and hugged him. Jimin chuckled and ruffled the hair of you two.

"Jiminie can sing for us...please?" You said, smiling cutely at him. He nodded, he hasn't sung for you in years. He used to do it when you were younger and won't sleep at night.

He started singing, Serendipity by BTS, you loved that song when he sang it. You and Jungkook laid comfortably as Jimin sat next to you and continued singing in his sweet voice.

The two younger siblings soon drifted off to sleep, Jimin stopped singing and kissed their foreheads before getting up.

"I love you to the stars and back" he whispered, smiling fondly at them.

-------

how's it?

Do vote and comment! 💜💜

Love y'all!

I Promise || Sibling Book 1 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara