To My Next One

to my next one,

please know that i am not a perfect girl a man could ever dream of. i have my share of insecurities and a long list of flaws. i dont have a beautiful face and a body to die for. i dont have talent and my intelligent quotient is just an average. my personality was boring and my life was never been exciting. my mind was already tainted and my heart was not pure anymore. i have been broken so many times and lost all the time. i have scars that cannot be heal even by time and fears that i can't conquer even i try.

you see, i am the antonym of the word perfect and the personification of the word broken. i have so many issues in life that could bring pain in you. i have weaknesses and fears that could break you. and doubts that could tire you.

but i beg you not to give up on me. please hold my hand when my anxiety attack. stand by my side when i need to fight. give me strength when i am about to give up. whisper sweet nothings on my ear to cheer me up. hug me when i need a rest from everything. kiss me when i want to escape the reality. and stay with me even you learn the real me: the weak, insecure, scarred, lost girl who can break anything or anyone she will love.

i beg you to stay even i know that i could break you someday. this is selfishness but i still want you by my side because i know, in your arms, i will feel the warmth of home that i prayed since the day i lost.

hoping,
rm.