Skip

SnowMione18

For your avengers Family one shots, I was wondering if you could write one about the avengers finding out about skip Westcott. I don't know if you know who that is. But if you do, could you write one like that.

Peter was over the moon ecstatic when Tony had swung by his house after school. He could do without the flirty teasing with aunt May, but ultimately he was glad that she had given permission for Tony to take her nephew out for the day.

Honestly, Peter was overjoyed pretty much anytime he got to hang out with one of the Avengers or spend time at the Tower. Tony had urged him to make himself at home and swing by whenever - he even had his own room set up - but it still felt like a special occasion every time.

Today, Tony invited him to watch the test flight of one of his new drones. He even told Peter he could offer advice for modifications, which floored him. He was practically buzzing in the car ride to the nearby park with the large field. Peter couldn't stop asking questions about the wiring and the weight.

And it only made it better that they were designed as an efficient way to deliver vital goods to rural areas. Reporters talked a lot of shit about Tony Stark, but as far as Peter had seen, the man lived up to the idealized version in his head in every way.

"Want to piece together the launchpad? I'm thinking that flat patch with minimal grass to your left would be a good spot."

"Yes sir!" Peter saluted him and then sprinted to the area with an armful of tools and metal pieces. He quickly assembled the launchpad and excitedly awaited take-off.

As expected from Stark technology, the initial flight was smooth and the design was practically flawless. As expected from Tony Stark and Peter Parker, the second flight was full of loops and close calls and attempts to land it on objects that were not the landing pad.

"There's even a livestream camera feature so you can see what you're doing since the waves that control it can go super long distances!" Tony pointed out the maneuverable camera at the base of the equipment and proceeded to call Bruce.

The feed from Bruce went to Tony's phone, and the feed from the drone was being shown via JARVIS wherever Bruce was.

As it happened, most of the team had been in the tower in the gym. Peter could see Steve and Natasha sparring in the background, Clint tuning his bow, and Bruce watching from the sidelines.

"Hey Brucie - look at the glide on this thing!" Tony let the drone fly over their heads so he and Peter could look up and wave.

The rest of the team gathered around to look at Stark's newest invention and listen to, the parts they could understand, or Bruce, Tony, and Peter's conversation.

Then, Peter suddenly froze. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" Tony stared suspiciously at the drone. "Did something come loose when we got it in that tree? It should be more durable than that."

"No." At inhuman speeds, Peter took off his hoodie and pants to reveal the spider suit. He also pulled a mask from his bag to pull over his head.

"...Does he just wear that to school?" Clint seemed surprised by the outfit change while Natasha shrugged, probably having seen the red and blue under his jeans many, many times before.

"Christ, I need to get the kid a nano tech suit." Tony mumbled.

"Add me to that list too!" Clint grinned. "JARVIS make a note."

Tony rolled his eyes, and then brought his attention back to the boy, who was halfway across the field by now.

He debated calling the suit, but decided to walk to not cause even more of a scene. He still wasn't sure what was going on.