my husband

Oh my husband,

My dear husband,

You definitely were something earned,

Not given,

People always say, they always say how easy it must've been,

"They make comments like.. "

"Oh I'm so jealous I wish my boyfriend would be like that" stranger asks

"Oh? How long have you both been together maybe I can help" I suggest

"2 weeks" stranger states

".... " I give no comment

Shiga sighs laying on the roof of his home with the family inside

His thoughts continue,

It's unbelievable how things are and how I've just watched as my life turned in a way I could have never imagined

Feels like yesterday that I was all alone and I felt like I could just kill anyone I wanted to with out a care in the world,

How I never felt that I had anything to loose and when I felt my heart would never belong to anyone

Oh how I remember..

"Hehe heh " he giggles to himself

"I certainly remember how sad I was"

"Dabi has been the light in my life since he kicked my ass so hard I fell right then and there in love and on the floor"

"I remember that match too"

"Still have the scar"

"I remember the first time he held my hand after telling me he felt the same way, and my dumbass freaking out and panicking that he'd make a mistake being with me, how I used to cry in fear begging for him to find another as I didn't deserve him, oh how I remember, "

"I remember nearly falling into the road after confessing because I felt like I couldn't lie to you, I remember how you grabbed me and ripped my jacket before the car would hit me, I still recall the cold air that hit my so blushing and warm face as you just held me"

"I also remember that lecture too.. "

"I remember that day splitting my lunch with you because you didn't have the money to afford it and my worried self just gave you half my sand which"

"I remember us going on a mission together and refusing to go with anyone else, the both of us, as someone else wouldn't have been you"

"I still recall splitting my single pear because we were hungry that very morning"

"You always defend me"

"You've always looked out for me"

"And I wasn't the only one scarred"

"You also had your own fears and worries"

"Worries that I'd move on, fears id find another and drop you, ideas that one day without warning id just turn around and no longer love you"

"How Terrible, how easy it is for those fears to be "

"I remember everytime how hard I would you in the head, shoulder, back, whatever it took you get it through your skull"

"Got burned a few times"

"I remember how much you used to say I could leave, how the door was always open and that you'd love me no matter what, and I also remember how many times I told you no and that I loved you"

"Eventually you really believed me, and bet your ass I was so proud, because I fucking damn well earned that, I love you so much id spend the rest of my life telling you if I absolutely had to, or not, id always tell you, I'll always feel it, that doesn't change when you love someone"

"I remember how many times I had to make sure you ate, how many times I worried when you didn't sleep and how many things I had to buy you like pants and socks and microwavable dinners because you'd forget them between your job and water, I remember how I always had to lecture you about behaving in public and not everywhere is a damn place to make out.... Idiot"

"I can't even begin to describe how many times id really go over over and over and over the same things id tell you and the same same same reminders whenever you'd forget, how id constantly offer to tie your shoe laces because it killed me you'd just never do it, yet when I'm broken or angry or hurt about anything your the same shoes untied man to run to me risking tripping and hold me, tell me it's ok, and never make me feel like you'll let go, I worry all the time because I love you and because I feel such a need to and I can't help but feel the way I do it's unmatched the kind of feelings for you and I've absolutely never felt anything like it for another, I never wanted or want to be with another, and I've never felt like you were replaceable, I always every day and every night when I look up at these exact stars feel the same way no matter how many times you piss me off"

"No matter how many times you push my buttons and no matter how you work or how you are, your habits and the things you say never get old no matter the time that passes and no amount of anything honestly changes that, it's just the way it's always been, I've always loved you and I always will, it's crazy because I also always thought that id out love you but it seems that you surprise me everytime, in this I always believe truly

And yet I always love you

My husband