fourteen ✰

lawson

after me and noah exchanged our news, we left to go back to our apartment. we would've celebrated but i can't drink, obviously. so we turned on criminal minds, i made us some smoothies and took my makeup off. putting my hair in a bun, slipping on one of noah's t shirts and some baggy sweatpants with my glasses. i walked into the living room, handing noah his smoothie and he smiled at me. "i can't believe we get to get married and have a baby. how'd we get so lucky?" he asked. i smiled back, sitting on the couch next to him and placing my head on his arm. "i honestly don't know, but i'm so happy." i said. he kissed my forehead and I could feel him looking at me. I looked up at him, "what is it?" I asked. "nothing, I'm just so in love with you." he said. I got butterflies, knowing that I get to spend the rest of my life with this guy, and we get to have a family.  I could feel my self slowly getting tired, my eyes forcing shut making me blink every few seconds to try and keep them open. "Do you want me to take you cup to the kitchen, and we can go to bed? you look tired." he asked. "please, thank you, you're the best ever and I love you so much." he smiled taking my cup off of the coffee table and placing it in the sink, the metal from the cup and sink making a loud noise when he put them in there.

__________

I rolled over at the sound of my alarm going off, today was the start of the weekend for me and Noah, no school, no work, just us being able to spend time together. "what's the plan for today?" Noah asked from the bathroom once I finally was able to cut my alarm off, I groaned and stretched pulling myself out of bed. "I don't know honestly, we could start with telling our friends our sudden life changes." I said. "well the boys already know I proposed to you, well they know I was going to, but they don't know when I was going to do it and what your answer was." he said. "well I hope they know that I would say yes." I giggled, walking into the bathroom to brush my teeth.  once I was done, Noah was out in the kitchen looking for something to eat. "whatcha lookin for?" I asked. "something to eat, even though im not extremely hungry." he said closing the pantry. "why don't we get ready and go to the house and tell everybody and then we can all go to an early lunch? I don't feel so good so maybe ill feel better by then." I said. He wrapped his arms around my waist spinning me  a-little as he walked past me, "sounds good to me."

I walked back into the bedroom, and tried to find some clothes. I decided on some mom jeans and cropped tank top, with my white doc martins. I went to the bathroom and did my makeup and curled my hair. I came out and saw Noah on the phone in the kitchen, I grabbed my purse and he grabbed his keys off the key rack and motioned that we could leave. "Yeah we are headed to the house now, it doesn't matter where we eat at, y'all decide and when we get there just let us know." he said into the phone, as we got into the car, the call connecting to the bluetooth in their, and Bryce's voice filling the small space. "Why are y'all coming over here anyways? don't y'all do like grown-up couple things now?" Bryce said laughing. "yeah we do, but we miss y'all, and what else are we supposed to do on a Saturday." Noah said. "idk like make out, have sex, talk about life plans or something." he said. "whatever we'll be there in like 15 minutes so you better be happy to see us then." Noah said. "im always happy to see you baby" Bryce said making me actually laugh out loud. "oh you too lawson, you're my girlfriend on the side." Bryce said. "yeah whatever, does Addison know?" I asked, laughing. they hung up the call shortly after that and we continued our drive to the house.

we pulled into the driveway of the house and got out, not even knocking on the door just walking straight in. addison was standing in the foyer. she turned around, "ugh my favorites are here, hello beautiful people i haven't seen you guys in 3 weeks i was depressed." she said giving us hugs. her eyes catching a glimpse at my hand. "um one second give me your hand, what the fuck." she said grabbing it. "when did this fucking rock get here?" she asked. "ummmm last night." i said smiling. she squealed embracing me and noah in a hug and jumping up and down with us. bryce and jaden came around the corner, "why are y'all squealing and jumping?" josh asked coming around the corner behind them. "look at this fucking rock on lawsons hand." addison said holding my hand out. "shut up. you actually asked her noah?" bryce said looking. "duh i asked her. what did you think i was gonna do with it?" noah said. all the boys came up to us and gave us hugs, each one of them giving their own congratulations to us. "so also, ummm i'm pregnant too, so there's just gonna be a lot of lifestyle changes around here soon." i said. addisons jaw hit the floor and i swear somebody was gonna have to pick it up for her. jaden's eyes about to pop out of his head and bryce and josh's mouths open also. "oh my god a SWAY CHILD. this is the best day of my life. so many great things happening. i'm gonna cry seriously." jaden said. "A SWAY CHILD SHUT UP I LOVE IT." addison said. "i have to start buying baby clothes RIGHT NOW." addison added. "guys i'm so happy for y'all this is amazing." bryce said. "i'm thinking BOA for lunch today, we need some good food to celebrate.." josh said "i'm down." me and noah said in unison.

liked by noahbeck, addisonre, and 1,923,467 others

@thatsthelaw.son me calling me mom to tell her i'm pregnant and i got engaged all in the same day. #suprise #babybeck #comingsoon #becomingabeck

noahbeck so excited, i love you so much 😘
  -thatsthelaw.son i love you more🤍 i'm so happy doing life with you
mamabeck me and tatum are sitting here clueless actually, we want a facetime call ASAP, no seriously WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ❤️
     -thatsthelaw.son calling soon i promise!!  i love you both so much.
addisonre i already ordered baby things off amazon. they'll be here in 2 days.
   -thatsthelaw.son i'm sitting right next to you, i helped you pick them out.
tatumbeck i'm SO HAPPY I GET A NEICE/NEPHEW AND A SISTER ALL IN THE SAME DAY. I LOVE U🤍
    -thatsthelaw.son I LOVE U MORE SISTER SISTER 💓
paige.tate OMG NO WAY. I LOVE YOU BOTH AND IM SO SO HAPPY FOR YALL, HERES TOO A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS FOR YOU BOTH 🥳🥳
    -thatsthelaw.son we love you so much paige!! we miss you also, come see us soon!!!
USER YOURE KIDDING AHHH NOAHS GONNA BE A DAD
USER NOAH BECKY BECK IS A DAD EVERYBODY SHUT UP IM NOT RESDY FOR THIS
USER THWYRE GETTINT MSRRIED. IM UNWELL 🤧