-

Surprisingly, Nina was up before Harry. She had freshened up, taking extra time to feel the water against her face as she tried to convince herself that she was washing away the memory of the phone call the previous night.

There were days, months even, when Nina imagined that scenario – Olly calling her. But it had been different that time because she imagined him calling her, asking her to take him back and she knew that she would have done that in a heartbeat, no matter how confused and broken he made her and she hated that about her.

But she definitely didn't imagine feeling repulsed by his call; like his call was one of inconvenience that she wanted nothing to do with, like she would rather live without hearing his voice because while his voice used to make her weak to the knees, she couldn't imagine any voice but Harry's doing that to her.

Nina used to be sure that a love like her and Olly had was one she would never get over, but boy was she happy to be wrong.

It was why she was singing to herself and swaying as she made Harry a bowl of oatmeal with freshly-cut fruits, no worries on her mind.

Adding honey to the mixture, Nina stirred it before setting it aside and pouring him the freshly-brewed coffee in his mug before pouring some for herself in a baby blue mug she had taken a liking to.

She walked upstairs towards Harry's room, instantly smiling when she found him looking at the empty side of the bed in confusion, hair wild and eyes squinting.

"Right here." She made her presence known as she approached him, plopping on her stomach on the empty side and hoisting herself up by resting her chin on her hand.

Sleepily smiling, Harry's hand moved to her cheek, cupping her face softly as he gently ran his thumb on her skin. "Happy you are."

She smiled, leaning into his hand. "I made you breakfast. Oatmeal with bananas and blueberry and some honey. Made you coffee, too."

Harry let out a tiny groan as he moved closer to her, his lips going to the corner of her mouth, "You treat me so well."

Nina only smiled, pecking his lips before getting up, "Come on, get up. I'll wait for you downstairs."

"I'll be with you in a minute."

"Tick tock, Styles."

Harry knew and felt better than to take long freshening up. His girlfriend was waiting for him with breakfast she had prepared for him, a girlfriend he felt strongly for, so it was fine by him when he sloppily brushed his teeth and when he didn't take one full minute making circular motions on his face as he used his cleanser.

Hurrying down the stairs, he walked to his kitchen to be greeted with Nina sitting on a stool, going through the newspapers. At his presence, her head perked up, "Grabbed those from your doorstep. Hope that's okay."

Leaning down to capture her lips in a kiss, Harry smiled before sitting on the stool beside her, "Perfectly okay."

Grabbing his bowl of oatmeal and coffee, Harry took a spoonful before looking over at the page she was reading. "Tastes good. Thanks, honey."

She only hummed, a small smile on her face as she bumped her shoulder with his. "I'm leaving in an hour; I'm meeting up with Flynn before heading to the printing house."

"Printing?" Harry let down his coffee after taking a sip, "What for?"

"I'm getting my zine today. It's like a book with some of my photographs," Nina explained as she turned to look at Harry with an excited grin, "I've been working on it for a while now, I'm so excited."