Colored Dot's 18

I was going to die.

I would never breathe again.

Never see the sun.

Lost.

I was lost.

******************************************************************************************

When i awoke, i could only see electric blue eyes.[

They completely filled my vision.

Why did they feel so familiar?

SIMON! They were his eyes!!

I through my body forward and smacked my head with something hard.

"OW!" Simon cried, falling away from me.

"S-s-sorry..." I gasped breathing in the dirty air.

"Wh-here...are w-we??" I struggled to speak because the air was so cloggy and dirty.

"Well, we call it Vampire World, clique, i know, but you might call it 'Limbo'. The place between earth, heaven and hell."

"Nice.." I breathed.

He pulled  me to my feet and I looked around.

It was cloudy, like as if mud had been sprayed in the air. Like a dust cloud.

"What a nice waiting place.." I mumbled, of course Simon heard.

It was like a giant bustling city.  Skyscrapers were everywhere. Hotel signs lit the murky night, but beyond, in the distance, stood a giant old fashioned, turreted, Castle. 

"Wow." 

"I see you spotted where the king lives?" Simon chuckled.

I had to suppress a giggle.

"Hey! Wheres Sam?" I asked stupidly forgetting we had him with us.

I glanced at him, i could see over his shoulder, and i saw four people fall from the sky.

"OHMYGOD!" I cried about to rush over to help, but Simon just grabbed my arm and rolled his eyes, bringing me back to him.

"Thats how you get here. Idiot." He mumbled.

"WERE DEAD!?" I Screamed, getting some funny looks from the passers by.

"Shut up! No....well, i am, but your not. I'll explain later. Come on, Sam will be round here somewhere.  He accidently fell out of the tractor when we landed.."

The way he said 'Accidentily.' made me think otherwise...

"She the human brought for prosecution?"  Asked an old man with a grey wispy beard.

"She is not here to die. She is here to bargain. She may be useful to the king. She has a talent."

The old man eyed me carefully.

"What would that be? To kill a vampire you need a stake, she obviously had one."

"Not by stake." Simon said, pushing past the old man and started dragging me, pretty close to his body, toward the castle.

What about Sam? I thought desperetly. We couldnt leave him here!

 "Oh, and Katie?" 

"Yes?" I asked Simon.

"If you die, it wasnt my fault."

Oh gosh...

I just stared at him with my mouth open.