--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear a knock on my door and I jump. I'm afraid to talk to my mother again.

"Come in." I say with a small stutter.

My mother enters the room and looks me up and down. She smiles at my outfit and nods at the neatly stacked travel cases in the corner of the room.

"I need to talk to you about Hogwarts. I know you have your morals, and I know this is going to be extremely hard for you, but I can't have you making friends with mudbloods. I can't tell you anything right now, but you have to listen and listen well. You need to be feared. I don't want a single person to question your authority as a pureblood. I need you to be cruel to everyone who is anything less than pureblood, maybe half-blood. If you break any of these rules, I will know, and you will be severely punished. I don't want to hear any arguments about this because nothing will change my mind." She says in the most threatening voice I've ever heard.

"I know you're being serious, and I know better than to question you, but I really have to know why. I feel like you've been hiding things from me recently and it makes me really uncomfortable." I say trying to reach out to her.

"I said no. Not yet, now hurry along, we don't want you to be late for the train." She answers without even addressing the fact that she locked me in my room for two days and asked me to be bloodist.

We walked into the lounge and meet my father, Elijah, and Jazmine. My father keeps a straight face, while Elijah and Jazmine chuckle at me.

"Long time no see (y/n)." Elijah sneers.

"Yeah, we missed you, where have you been?" Jazmine asks sarcastically with a wide grin on her face.

"Can we please just go mother?" I plead.

"Yes, your father will apparate Jazmine and Elijah, and I will apparate you and your luggage." She answers.

I grab onto my mother's arm as she grabs onto my trolly full of bags. The world around me blurs into a swirl of colors, and I shut my eyes tight.

When I open them, I'm standing at the train station in London. I've never been here before, but I've heard about it. There were crowds and crowds of muggles everywhere, they seem too preoccupied to notice we had just popped up out of nowhere. My mother grabs my wrist and tugs my arm, signaling to follow her.

"If you want to make it on time we have to pick up the pace." My father rushes us.

We're standing in front of a pillar in between platform 9 and 10. I already know what to do.

"I'm sorry we won't be joining you at platform 9 & 3/4. We have business we need to take care of at work. (y/n), I expect a letter from you about what house you have made it into. Fingers crossed for Slytherin, just like your brothers and your father and I." My mother explains.

"I will I promise. Goodbye father, goodbye mother!" I say with a wave.

"Exuse you..." Jazmine raises her eyebrow.

"Goodbye, Jazmine." I say and rolled my eyes.

Elijah says his goodbyes as well, embracing them tightly. I just stand there awkwardly. I never hug my parents and even if I tried they would think I was going insane. They walk away without even looking back.

My mind goes to my stomach. I'm still absolutely starving and I can barely think straight.

All of a sudden I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with dark brown hair, and round glasses.